Echannelizer - move bouquets from one box to another? H2s

So, I've ran a script file which gave me one giant iptv tab.. I used echannelizer to make bouquets and assign epg referennce data. I saved the settings file and after running the same script (different account) on another box i just wanted to load the settings file onto it to save having to do it all again.

But, when I do it I lose the iptv channels, the tabs and epg work fine but just black screens.

Can this not be done using echannelizer or I am doing somthing wrong?

Thanks

So, I've ran a script file which gave me one giant iptv tab.. I used echannelizer to make bouquets and assign epg referennce data. I saved the settings file and after running the same script (different account) on another box i just wanted to load the settings file onto it to save having to do it all again.

But, when I do it I lose the iptv channels, the tabs and epg work fine but just black screens.

Can this not be done using echannelizer or I am doing somthing wrong?

Thanks

I ask the same question before without getting answer, so I'm interested if it can be done too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but I think the script you received from your supplier is set up for one box only.

You said you had the same script but for a different account. At a first glance, your script for an additional account may look similar to your first account but it will be different i.e. your username and password should look a little different. That script then goes to the server.

If the server picks up on the same script being used on two boxes (with no variations to the script), it will prevent you from viewing one box and may possibly ban you from your original box. This may explain your blank channels.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

No it's a complety different username and password (different account altogether). The script is just generic from their website where you change the username/password. it's 100% for spell check too.

Just dawned on me... did you ftp your script to your second box?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
I've figured out too that if i leave the original combined iptv bouquet on the box and just use channelizer to send all the others over, the iptv bouquet will still work but none of the others will.

Back