Emission failure

dave007

Just put a twenty year old Ford Focus through emission test and failed . A cheap solution for me long drive more than half an hour in third . Then represent it. Passed with no problems.

Just put a twenty year old Ford Focus through emission test and failed . A cheap solution for me long drive more than half an hour in third . Then represent it. Passed with no problems.
What a lovely story
I'm surprised that MOT station is still open at midnight on a Sunday

Well sorry for the poor use of english. It's just that the advice from the internet included changing the oil, changing the cat , changing the air filter and finally changing the car , just trying to make the point that this is perhaps the cheaper option.

They are only as good as the maintenance done on car regularly,if you dont bother to keep oil and filter changed,plugs and air filter changed you will have less chance of an emissions pass.Had to scrap a few because limits could not be reached.

That was a fix it again tomorrow job =FIAT

Ford's Quotes About the Automobile
"You can have it in any color you want, as long as it is black." "I will build a car for the great multitude." "If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses."

Back