Enigma 2 device or Formuler Z8. IPTV only

KGH0210

Upgrading from my Mag box as want a smoother UI layout.

Should i bother with an Engima 2 device as i am only going to be using it for iptv and have heard the formuler z8 has a great mytvonline 2 app.

What do people think ?.

I like the sly look on engima 2 devices but are they hard to set up ? or slow ?.

Thanks in advance

i think i answered you on reddit :) some of the new h9 series zgemma boxes use the same cpu as the z8 and my h9s is very quick with both iptv and sat , jedi maker makes iptv set up a breeze on an enigma 2 ive had mine running a month with three providers with no issues whatsoever , i reccomned using an usb stick to expand the flash storage on the h9s as there is not a lot but there is a plug in to do that , up until now i had always stayed away from enigma 2 iptv because i assumed it was a ball ache to set up but jedi maker is almost as simple as doing it on an android box

Upgrading from my Mag box as want a smoother UI layout.

Should i bother with an Engima 2 device as i am only going to be using it for iptv and have heard the formuler z8 has a great mytvonline 2 app.

What do people think ?.

I like the sly look on engima 2 devices but are they hard to set up ? or slow ?.

Thanks in advance
formuler z8 or Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K or a Zgemma I55 IPTV

Back