Entering biss keys

fozzer

Hi does anyone know how to enter biss keys on a starsat sr-t13 just want to use it to try and get some feeds hopefully for the boxing tonight is there anything I need to setup like a cam or anything to get the feed on starsat thanks

Get your self an Iptv sub a lot less hassle than you are getting trying to setup these boxes.

Hi does anyone know how to enter biss keys on a starsat sr-t13 just want to use it to try and get some feeds hopefully for the boxing tonight is there anything I need to setup like a cam or anything to get the feed on starsat thanks
Is it not auto biss?

Struggling to get signal on my starsat for the sats I have a vu zero but thought it might if been easier using the starsat to enter biss keys any ideas for that thanks

That's great do you know how I would enter inti vu zero thanks
No sorry
Should be same as other E2 stb, image permitting

If you are used to forever server on the other older Forever stb you own. Why not get viark sat it auto Biss keys and opens UK etc with correct sub.

Last edited:
Use the oscam emu webinterface,To get the first part of the key from the live log when you have scanned the channel in then opened it, then make a key in the softcam.key folder
looks like this
example of what it should look like

F 00000000 00000000 16BD9B6E127BBE4B

the first bit is in your live log F ????????,The middle is eight 0s, the last bit is the key posted on the forum

How do I do that if it has it just tune in the feed
On most Starsat & Tiger receivers, tune in the feed, when it shows "updating BISS key please wait", Press F1 333 on your remote, then "Edit" & enter the key.
If you don't get that menu you need to go into the Patch menu & enter the key
The 16E feed has a very strong signal - 72% SQ with me so you should get it, also on 16E 11077 H 15000, lower signal & different key.

Last edited:
I have moved my dish to 16e on the vu zero connected my starsat and can't seem to get a signal on 16e I had a fta channel now nothing don't understand

Hi pieeater2015 I have scanned the channel in and have gone to the oscam webinterface can't see emu in my Inam using oscam latest is this ok. But can't find what I need to also I have no softcam key file do I need to make one thanks

Hi pieeater2015 I have scanned the channel in and have gone to the oscam webinterface can't see emu in my Inam using oscam latest is this ok. But can't find what I need to also I have no softcam key file do I need to make one thanks
Plug the starsat and now you have sat ok

Back