EPG Importer Not Working

Latest EPG Importer should be sorted by tomorrow but you wil need to update plugins/scripts to add nocheck "1" to the sources xml files.
Updating suls plugin to to v0.7.6 should work then might need to ipk file to temp folder on box an install if no option via box updates

@dsayers2014 and I have had a play and have come up with a fix for the new EPG Import plugin version 1.83. I didn't come up with the fix, I just looked pretty and he did all the work.

DO NOT RUN THIS IF YOU ARE RUNNING AN EARLIER VERSION

Open webif in your browser and click terminal - type root to login.
or
use Putty to connect to your box

Paste the following into the window and press enter.
wget -O epgfiles.sh 'http://wooshbuild.co.uk/epgfix/epgfiles.sh' && chmod 755 ./epgfiles.sh && ./epgfiles.sh

This will update some EPG Import files and restart your box.

Providing your IPTV provider has updated their EPG stuff this will work.

Big thanks to @dsayers2014 for his fast work and doing stuff on github to get changes added for all of us.

They just added a check log for Rytec sources, we just needed to bypass that check for iptv xmltv so another update was added. You're iptv bouquet plugins will need to be updated to get around this check too. Just a heads up more changes may happen so hold off doing software updates for now.

just run software update on h2s an new epg importer is not working get error failed to start when try run plugin,suls 0.7.6 loaded

I checked for new updates via the red > software management > software update and 0.76 isn't there. Not that i'm interested in upgrading but thought i would let you know.
Maybe added tomorrow. My pull request wasn't accepted till late last night and was only accepted for oe-alliance core 4.2 that ATV 6.2 uses not 6.1

Like said did software update on H2s atv6.2 woosh suls 0.7.6 and epg importer throw up error code when it was run,throw fix over via putty from yesterday that fixed epg importer ,so will hold off doing box updates for few days.Anyone done software update an now have the problem with epg importer again throw wget -O epgfiles.sh 'http://wooshbuild.co.uk/epgfix/epgfiles.sh' && chmod 755 ./epgfiles.sh && ./epgfiles.sh over to your box

It was working last night, just noticed it's been changed again. I'm on vix and can't do ota updates like ATV can, so I didn't even have the original issue all I did was look at recent changes added latest EPG Importer and added some of the missing pli commits and it was fine.

If it's changed again and not working I don't want to mess about with it as the last few days has given me an headache lol

It was working last night, just noticed it's been changed again. I'm on vix and can't do ota updates like ATV can, so I didn't even have the original issue all I did was look at recent changes added latest EPG Importer and added some of the missing pli commits and it was fine.

If it's changed again and not working I don't want to mess about with it as the last few days has given me an headache lol
Same here lol will leave box updates until next weekend an run an test again see if it has been sorted for Atv 6.2

Zgemma h7s had a update for epgimporter to 1.0+git185 and it works fine.
So just checked duo2 and it only has epgimporter as a update to 1.0+git183.
So why would zgemma get a different 1?
Both on openatv 6.2

Last edited:
Back