EPG Importer Not Working

Hi i am running an h2h on woosh infinity, i have these files currently installed
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgimport (1.0+git189+018a204-r0)
    Imports xmltv files into the EPG cache of enigma2 Imports xmltv files into the EPG cache of enigma2.
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgsearch (6.2+git6707+2b37d36-r0)
    extensions-epgsearch search the epg and list results.
  • i have tryed the the fix through terminal but after the box restarts, it's still not gathering my iptv source data.
is the fix working with H2H or is it something my end?
Thanks

Hi i am running an h2h on woosh infinity, i have these files currently installed
    Imports xmltv files into the EPG cache of enigma2 Imports xmltv files into the EPG cache of enigma2.
  • i have tryed the the fix through terminal but after the box restarts, it's still not gathering my iptv source data.
Thanks
Can confirm it works for H2s ran updates which ducks epg importer up then ran wget-o fix which sorted it for my box

you have to refresh your providers iptv then restart box then green epgimport blue button for sources tick every thing you need and don't forget to tick then yellow to get the events green to save

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks
Should work on h2h mate

I have similar issues.
Got all the updates, so now runs and tells me 'imported 45360 events', but no IPTV listings in the EPG.
Looking at the log, the VOD films and TV shows are importing, but when it gets to **** the log shows:

http://****...... to local path: /tmp/epgimport (the other sources say /tmp/epgimport.xml)
download failed: checkValidServer reject the server.
If I enter the URL into a browser I do get the xml file after about 3 seconds

DO NOT PUT ANY TYPE OF SUPPLIER DETAILS IN THREADS !!
Beni

Don't forget after the "fix" you'll have to update how your iptv sources generate i.e. if using suls update to latest ( currently e2m3u2bouquet 0.7.6) if using another method you'll have to contact them

Don't forget after the "fix" you'll have to update how your iptv sources generate i.e. if using suls update to latest ( currently e2m3u2bouquet 0.7.6) if using another method you'll have to contact them

my provider uses something different, guess thats why theres still no data, and no update available for the program he uses.
emailed provider.

my provider uses something different, guess thats why theres still no data, and no update available for the program he uses.
emailed provider.

If there not sure tell them this

if using iptv sources you need to include nocheck="1" in the sources.xml example

<source type="gen_xmltv" nocheck="1" channels="rytec.channels.xml.xz">

Or you could try uninstall EPG import and install this http://www.techkings.org/threads/epg-importer-not-working.142912/page-2#post-899447

Some have had issues installing sky EPG though so you might have to use crossepg for sat

theres a new update epgimporter 190 see if that works do a software update and then revalidate or refresh your iptv then green blue for sources then tick what you need as well as the which should be at the bottom of 3rd page then green to save and yellow to start

theres a new update epgimporter 190 see if that works do a software update and then revalidate or refresh your iptv then green blue for sources then tick what you need as well as the qlukiptv which should be at the bottom of 3rd page then green to save and yellow to start
sorry mate I have no clue what im doing, my importer is 179 where do I go to update it ?

that's funny mine had 94 updates but not done em yet try again when you press ok on remote on software updates it will say summet like trying to find update you have to leave it for about 30 seconds for it to find them then green to update

that's funny mine had 94 updates but not done em yet try again when you press ok on remote on software updates it will say summet like trying to find update you have to leave it for about 30 seconds for it to find them then green to update
let me fill u in on my situation. for the last 2 weeks my box been running fine, but yesterday I noticed my live sport section wasn't updating it was still showing the international football games. I tried refreshing the epg but nothing so I stupidly reset my bouquets then I got the epg importer issue. My provider told me to re flash so I did that today and woosh infinity is fresh. But still cant get my iptv supplier to show on epg importer sources

Back