GrogBuild EPG Not updating for non FTA channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original poster was just having issues with epg on iptv using all4one plugin but he just needed to tick the correct sources in epg importer.

Yours is a different issue maybe more info will help.

Box model. Image/build. What epg is missing sat, cable, iptv or all

What plugin to create bouquets and what plugin used to create epg and version numbers of these plugins.

all4one for some reason has now been edited from the tekkers post, that's what gets me here

used the same settings on jedi for all my epg, provider to yes and also rytec options. Always been spot on, just curious as to why pm's being sent if it's build related...that's all as most either download grog or whoosh imho

Last edited:
all4one for some reason has now been edited from the tekkers post, that's what gets me here

used the same settings on jedi for all my epg, provider to yes and also rytec options. Always been spot on, just curious as to why pm's being sent if it's build related...that's all as most either download grog or whoosh inho
Sorry what PMS have been sent? The solution for the poster on here was posted on here.

Jedimakerxtream works for me using openvix on my uno4k.

For your issue what version of jedimakerxtream is installed also in create playlist double check use Rytec epg is set to yes

used the same settings on jedi for all my epg, provider to yes and also rytec options. Always been spot on, just curious as to why pm's being sent if it's build related...that's all as most either download grog or whoosh inho
It was removed by
Sorry what PMS have been sent? The solution for the poster on here was posted on here.

For your issue what version of jedimakerxtream is installed also in create playlist double check use Rytec epg is set to yes
I had PM telling me to stop using plugin in the thread

@dsayers2014 regards PM post 4 in the thread, just thought I'd ask as to why if this build being used then it made sense to let all know, that's all

@dsayers2014 regards PM post 4 in the thread, just thought I'd ask as to why if this build being used then it made sense to let all know, that's all
its not a build issue, its not an atv 6.4 issue the pm ii sent, mentioned in post #4, was not something that needed to be posted on public forum.

its not a build issue, its not an atv 6.4 issue the pm i sent was not something that needed to be posted on public forum.

That's why I was asking as many download the build like I have.... think it's obvious for someone to ask as to why a pm was sent regards EPG
or was I missing something @grog68. Now that you have stated why, it was probably best if you never posted at all regarding the pm imho
this way something that couldn't be posted on a open forum would never had to be mentioned as such

this is all a bit odd as the iptv plugins are now edited, is there a reason as to why?
@garyth....Yes i deleted the reference to it from all of the posts, the same as we always do if we see it !!
Remember what happened to IPAB because it was plastered over the internet what it could be used for !
That's not gonna happen again and any more members who post ANY DETAILS OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION will be taking a break from here to go with their lockdown one at present !!
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back