EPG Problems

Lots of good stuff to look at here and I really appreciate the input and suggestions. @urie and @formandvoid - were you subscribed to ITVEditor/XE editor or is there a way of doing it for free?

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me. I never can download the epg within Xe for my iptv. It always shows "importing: 0 events". The bouquets download fine and I can view all the channels. Just can't get the epg.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me. I never can download the epg within Xe for my iptv. It always shows "importing: 0 events". The bouquets download fine and I can view all the channels. Just can't get the epg.

Any ideas?
You need an initialised usb and set workspace to media/hdd instead of enigma2.
Also I wouldn't bother with picons unless you have ample storage space

You need an initialised usb and set workspace to media/hdd instead of enigma2.
Also I wouldn't bother with picons unless you have ample storage space
Thanks for the reply, however it's still the same 👎.

Could it be a VPN issue in the fact that I'm not using one.

Still nothing. Not one channel from my iptv has epg info. It works via the app I have on the firestick but not the zgemma.
If the usb isn't recognised, xeev will revert back to etc/enigma2 and there's not enough space there to store the epg but it should still download, it only saves to hdd when you power off.
Try rebooting the box and see if epg will download again

If the usb isn't recognised, xeev will revert back to etc/enigma2 and there's not enough space there to store the epg but it should still download, it only saves to hdd when you power off.
Try rebooting the box and see if epg will download again
The hdd is good, all my recordings go there. I could try a usb in the front and save to that. See if that works.

The hdd is good, all my recordings go there. I could try a usb in the front and save to that. See if that works.
you need to go to menu > setup > EPG > EPG Setings and setup path to store epg file
example : mines is set to usb you can set to hdd if needed.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    66.3 KB · Views: 9
I tried it with a usb with no luck and I'm struggling to get my VPN setup on the box.

I seen on another thread where @pabloescaban mentioned that Xe 3.3.0 doesn't work on ATV 7.2 and i realised i hadn't given my full details.

xtream editor and openatv 7.2

I have a h.2s running ATV 7.3. I removed XE plugin did a reboot then downloaded it again from the below link via terminal but it came back up as version 3.3.0. Still not working

wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/3.11.1.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh

I tried it with a usb with no luck and I'm struggling to get my VPN setup on the box.

I seen on another thread where @pabloescaban mentioned that Xe 3.3.0 doesn't work on ATV 7.2 and i realised i hadn't given my full details.

I have a h.2s running ATV 7.3. I removed XE plugin did a reboot then downloaded it again from the below link via terminal but it came back up as version 3.3.0. Still not working

wget -O /tmp/install.sh "https://xeev.app/files/ipk/3.11.1.sh" && chmod 755 /tmp/install.sh && /tmp/install.sh
If you run the 3.11.1 command line then that is what's installed, there is no 3.3.0 version, it went from 2.7 to 3.9.
What did your provider say?
Have you tried a different provider for the enigma2 box?

I've sent you a PM, send me the screenshot privately, don't upload it here

If you run the 3.11.1 command line then that is what's installed, there is no 3.3.0 version, it went from 2.7 to 3.9.
What did your provider say?
Have you tried a different provider for the enigma2 box?
It has 3.3.0 at the top left, is that the version number?

He never said much, he thinks it's a problem my end.

Haven't tried a different suppler.

Attachments

• IMG_20231122_202604_515.jpg
    IMG_20231122_202604_515.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 7
It has 3.3.0 at the top left, is that the version number?

He never said much, he thinks it's a problem my end.

Haven't tried a different suppler.
There's no line assigned to that plugin, did you give provider the new eight digit code when you reinstalled the plugin?
When you click import rpg, you have to wait a minute or two before it begins

Back