EPG Problems

I just can't get this to work. I keep getting "login error: Auth failed" I've change my password so i know that it is 100% correct.

I used this method last week for a friend with their nord vpn username and password and it worked fine. Did you generate a script with your username and password and when running it did you select Nord.
I see urie has added a link above so maybe you could look at that but I know a few people using Nord with this method and it's fine so not sure.

I'm having issues using EPG importer on my E2 box. Is anyone else having issue?
no problem here are you sure problem is with epgimporter and not your iptv provider you need to look in etc/epgimport folder and check your iptv provider channels.xml file to see if epg_id's are present .
Example:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
no problem here are you sure problem is with epgimporter and not your iptv provider you need to look in etc/epgimport folder and check your iptv provider channels.xml file to see if epg_id's are present .
Example:
Thanks. This is what is on my Epgimport folder. My IPTV provider is DJ so the bottom two files are his.

Attachments

• PXL_20240121_180908333.jpg
    PXL_20240121_180908333.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 15
It appears so they are there.
most of those are not proper epg_id's so even if you cannot download providers epg with epg importer then you wont get any epg have you also selected your iptv provider in epgimporter sources and also selected the rytec uk xmltv ones.
also is it actuall downloading epg but not showing it
make sure you have
Load EPG only services in bouquets set to NO
and
Load EPG only for IPTV channels set to No
in epgimporter.

Last edited:
most of those are not proper epg_id's so even if you cannot download providers epg with epg importer then you wont get any epg have you also selected your iptv provider in epgimporter sources and also selected the rytec uk xmltv ones.
also is it actuall downloading epg but not showing it
make sure you have
Load EPG only services in bouquets set to NO
and
Load EPG only for IPTV channels set to No
in epgimporter.

Thanks again. Yes both of them are set to no already.

It's not downloading anything as when trying to import it says 0 events.

Also to say, it used to work fine and suddenly it has stopped.

I have also selected the sources such as UK Rytec and does does not import too.

Last edited:
Thanks again. Yes both of them are set to no already.

It's not downloading anything as when trying to import it says 0 events.

Also to say, it used to work fine and suddenly it has stopped.

I have also selected the sources such as UK Rytec and does does not import too.
have you tried to see if working on other devices i.r. phone or even firestick also noticed it looked as if using old method suls script wich i think still uses e2m3u2bouquets also I take it you have no problems with the actuall iptv side of it still playing ? some time a vpn may even help.

have you tried to see if working on other devices i.r. phone or even firestick also noticed it looked as if using old method suls script wich i think still uses e2m3u2bouquets also I take it you have no problems with the actuall iptv side of it still playing ? some time a vpn may even help.

I don't think this is IPTV related as my subscription works fine on Tivimate.

As I said earlier, EPG importer does not even import the Rytec sources so the issue appears to be with EPG importer.

VPN is next but not convinced it would fix it as my IPTV provider works fine watching TV, just Epg not working.

It's a plugin which you enter your details,similar to jedi from the same developer.
Green button,green button to download plugins,extensions and it's in there.
Thanks..I'm currently using IPTV bouquet maker which works fine when creating my bouquets.

So I don't think the issue is with that.

Issue is with EPG importer. It can't even import Rytec EPG.

Thanks..I'm currently using IPTV bouquet maker which works fine when creating my bouquets.

So I don't think the issue is with that.

Issue is with EPG importer. It can't even import Rytec EPG.
well in that case you will never know if you dont want to try bouquets maker xtream 4 days now no further forward

Back