Epg tabs not working on Chabs skyNEW skin after using correct file

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone has had success with the EPG selection on Chabs' skyNEWHD skin?

I have ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/python/screens renamed the Epgselection.pyo to "Epgselection-new.pyo" and then placed the Epgselection.py file from Chabs' thread in the same location. Restarted my box. Ran chabs plugin changed to sky new alternative skin and restarted again. But its not working? I did notice that after all of that, checking the screens location the box creates a new epgselection.pyo file is this meant to happen or is this what is creating the issue?

For some reason it was perfectly fine on my Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6.4 but my new H9 is also running OpenATV 6.4 and it aint working? The movie selection screen process has working fine so why isn't the tabs working?

Any ideas folks as this is literally the last thing I need to fix then my box is as perfect as I want it!!

Hi.

Just wondering if anyone has had success with the EPG selection on Chabs' skyNEWHD skin?

I have ftp to usr/lib/enigma2/python/screens renamed the Epgselection.pyo to "Epgselection-new.pyo" and then placed the Epgselection.py file from Chabs' thread in the same location. Restarted my box. Ran chabs plugin changed to sky new alternative skin and restarted again. But its not working? I did notice that after all of that, checking the screens location the box creates a new epgselection.pyo file is this meant to happen or is this what is creating the issue?

For some reason it was perfectly fine on my Zgemma H2H OpenATV 6.4 but my new H9 is also running OpenATV 6.4 and it aint working? The movie selection screen process has working fine so why isn't the tabs working?

Any ideas folks as this is literally the last thing I need to fix then my box is as perfect as I want it!!
Stuck on it myself. How did you fix the movie selection screen I can't figure that out?

The 2 files i have download are MovieList.py and MoviesSelection.py

Which goes where? Thanks
they are already in their correct folders just unpack Movie Screen.zip and copy the two folders to usr/lib/enigma2/python/ folder

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
Back