Satellite EPG with IPTV using XE Plugin - help needed

You could try changing skin to sly wbhd skin see if that helps have you spoke to your provider regarding epg

You could try changing skin to sly wbhd skin see if that helps have you spoke to your provider regarding epg
Spoke to the provider and he thought it might be a problem with the usb stick....but I've flashed with wooshbuild infinity.initialised another usb stick for recording....all ok then go in xe editor..import bouquets..import epg...everything goes through hunky dory...go to his channels....no epg....

I'm in the same boat with regards to missing epg . When you revert to 6.3 from 6.4 is it a matter of rebuilding the entire set up or does the or change but leaves all the other settings / installed plugins alone? Im sure I've done this before but can't for the life of me remember the answer. Cheers

I'm in the same boat with regards to missing epg . When you revert to 6.3 from 6.4 is it a matter of rebuilding the entire set up or does the or change but leaves all the other settings / installed plugins alone? Im sure I've done this before but can't for the life of me remember the answer. Cheers
Choose your correct sources save and yellow to download

You don't need epg importer for xe as it downloads it by pressing blue once you've pressed yellow to import bouquets

Choose your correct sources save and yellow to download
Sorry you lost me (easily done) i was going to dl the 6.3 oatv from the link above add to usb change notice to force and install ....is that incorrect ? It how I got 6.4 on there when i was rebuilding the system. Thanks for the help

Thats correct mate
So I have the process correct but is the outcome that i wipe all the plugins including xe or do they remain and only the oatv version change. Sorry to on i just can't be arsed doing a full rebuild right now but if its just the refresh then ill do it.

So I have the process correct but is the outcome that i wipe all the plugins including xe or do they remain and only the oatv version change. Sorry to on i just can't be arsed doing a full rebuild right now but if its just the refresh then ill do it.
It wipes everything mate and would be a fresh install of plugings

Never read the post thread so missed that as took me straight to the posting link,Your in good hands with rowland :ROFLMAO:

Back