EPG

Hi all I'm a newbie but have my i55 plus running Chabs sky skin and it's brillant but I have one issue , 16107389649964498923517278651673.jpgCan any one help I've tried all sorts to try get the epg like is shows in Chabs photo

Press 'MENU' whilst in the EPG and change the settings.
This is Kiddac's Sly skin but same principle.

1610740271463.png

1610740356646.png

Attachments

• 1610740296616.png
    1610740296616.png
    852.9 KB · Views: 10
I've noticed every morning that I have a few channels that don't populate on the skin. Now when I click into them they do. I have set EPG Importer and ABM etc and all the other channels import perfectly but it seems its just these ones.
Any ideas?

Magic
CNBC
CNN
Sky News

Enabling Rytec General XMLTV > News Channels in EPG Importer sources will pull in the news channels.
Alternatively try a different method of importing the EPG such as CrossEPG, EPG-Refresh or OpenEPGdownloader.

Enabling Rytec General XMLTV > News Channels in EPG Importer sources will pull in the news channels.
Alternatively try a different method of importing the EPG such as CrossEPG, EPG-Refresh or OpenEPGdownloader.
I'll check the Rytec General XMLTV, where is that? The EPG Refresh is that a plugin? What are you using it import the EOG so it populates correctly? I have all the ones I watch in a favourites TV folder.

The others will be in plugin downloads or systemplugin downloads.

Back