Epl options

I had Optus and Peacock this season.

With Optus I couldn't fix the buffering. I tried multiple different VPN's and DNS services on my 500Mbit VM internet but nothing seemed to fix it.

Peacock was good, but obviously doesn't cover every game. Streams were good quality most of the time, but the only downside was goal rush had a lower frame rate than the live games for some reason which was a mess! Hopefully they fix that for next season.
Looks like you had the same experience as me ...Optus always has issues ..you can't rely on it for the season...Peacock is awesome 1080 60fps but your right the goal Rush channel was a let down...very jumpy for me...but as Markeymark has said with peacock and Sling you can't go wrong for the season.

Looks like you had the same experience as me ...Optus always has issues ..you can't rely on it for the season...Peacock is awesome 1080 60fps but you’re right the goal Rush channel was a let down...very jumpy for me...but as Markeymark has said with peacock and Sling you can't go wrong for the season.
Watched the entire season on Optus without issue. From four different continents.

Watched the entire season on Optus without issue. From four different continents.
Which country do u reside in and what vpn/dns do you use...?? Your the only person I have known that has had a issue free season using optus app.

Edit ...just seen Getflix...been there to ...do you stream at highest quality or lower res for trouble free viewing ?

Which country do u reside in and what vpn/dns do you use...?? Your the only person I have known that has had a issue free season using optus app.

Edit ...just seen Getflix...been there too ...do you stream at highest quality or lower res for trouble free viewing ?
Getflix is the only DNS that has worked well for me, and I’ve tried quite a few too. It’s night and day compared to ControlD and Windscribe.

I stream on an Apple TV so it adjusts res accordingly. Currently in Singapore and streaming at highest res from here. Spent a month back in Europe over Christmas and occasionally had to pause the stream for 5 seconds to get from 720p to 1080p while there. Worked when I was in South Africa in January too.

(In case you’re counting the fourth continent was Australia last year, but that one was easy 😉)

Any prefered provider for USA network? Sling, Hulu, fubo etc?
Cheers 👍

.....also my Surfshark is up for renewal soon. Should I stick or try a DNS? I've never used one before and will use on fire cube, which one should I be looking at?
Cheers 👍

Last edited:
My peacock would start off grainy then it would kick in then it would drop and go grainy again strange cause few people say there's is fine found vidio best for watching premier league

My peacock would start off grainy then it would kick in then it would drop and go grainy again strange cause few people say there's is fine found vidio best for watching premier league
You were losing connection it works like netflix and Amazon and iPlayer, it drops quality to match bandwidth. Your vpn was not constant or your VM has issues.

thats adaptive streaming, it gets best picture based on your individual settings, nothing to do with the actual service

Any prefered provider for USA network? Sling, Hulu, fubo etc?
Cheers 👍

.....also my Surfshark is up for renewal soon. Should I stick or try a DNS? I've never used one before and will use on fire cube, which one should I be looking at?
Cheers 👍
depends if you want a private account or one of the shared ones, but once you link it with the USA tv everywhere app it doesnt really matter......

What's best settings on 4k firestick ?
you dont change any settings, streams are adaptive........but do regular maintenance on firestick, force close apps and clear cache regularly, and reboot router every week......if this doesnt solve things then try changing vpn

Cheers @Markeymark I'd most probably go for a shared one for this. I've used Sling before without any issues. 👍
ok this is what I do........I bought shared Spectrumtv and SlingTV, then I created an account for Stremium Stremium - My Account then I paid for their 25 hour DVR function, this way u get hundreds of USA channels........without it affecting the main Sling/Spectrum account

Back