Epl options

@Markeymark ....so is spectrum a necessity or not for this, could I go with Sling on its own or Sling and Fubo? Does one have big plusses over others?
Appreciate the help.
Cheers 👍

..also my Surfshark is up for renewal soon. Should I stick or try a DNS? I've never used one before and will use on fire cube, which one should I be looking at?
Cheers 👍
Can anyone help with recommendations please. Do they all set up to open different apps with different locations?
Cheers 👍

I use Peacock - just got a second account for £19.99 and Sling or DirectTV for USA channel which together with Peacock gets it all. I also have VIDIO which is extraordinary value and more than watchable and very reliable. I tend to use it on my phone or tablet if travelling. Watched one game on VIDIO on a flight to the US !
I use Control D which works very well.

Can anyone help with recommendations please. Do they all set up to open different apps with different locations?
Cheers 👍
DNS are a great option and how it works is you set up on the DNS site as to what regions or channels (apps) you want opened. Work great if your ISP does not constantly change your IP as usually you would authorise your IP for it to work on.

Best way to get a better understanding and to learn is take up a trial eg

ControlD gives you 30 days
Smartdns 14 days

Are a few more than just these but you get the idea.

Cheers @Kyser143 I've been looking at Control D. Seen an offer on Stack social for the some control package, $40 for 5 years but also in the comments it says you can upgrade to full control for $10 and after the 5 years continues to charge $10 every year for full control.

DNS are a great option and how it works is you set up on the DNS site as to what regions or channels (apps) you want opened. Work great if your ISP does not constantly change your IP as usually you would authorise your IP for it to work on.

Best way to get a better understanding and to learn is take up a trial eg

ControlD gives you 30 days
Smartdns 14 days

Are a few more than just these but you get the idea.
You can get around the changing IP problem these days. You can set things up so that you automatically broadcast and update your IP

ControlD works well - especially for North America and Europe. Their network in Australia seems to have latency issues compared to others, so you may need to use someone else if you want to unlock services from that part of the world.

ControlD works well - especially for North America and Europe. Their network in Australia seems to have latency issues compared to others, so you may need to use someone else if you want to unlock services from that part of the world.
I have lost faith in controld recently...service not clearing services as well as it used to....and when you question support this is response which suggests they are not bothered..

Hi,

Thanks for responding. Control D is a security and productivity platform, was geo-unblocking your sole use case for Control D and you don't need it for anything else, like network security and DNS management? If that was your sole use case, it's best to look elsewhere as our entire future roadmap is for security use cases (that most people use Control D for), not geo-unblocking.

Cheers

Yeah, they’ve been out there saying they only do things on a “best effort” basis now. However, it’s still the most customisable service out there, and works with a lot of services out of the box.

In terms of customer service, I have found dns4me to be way more responsive to my questions, and they also tend to fix stuff whenever a service blacklists one of their IPs.

I went with prime turkey as I didn't have an Egyptian vpn, less than 1.50 a month. The covenant is on it and working without the vpn on

Back