Eric Clapton Will Not Play Shows Where Proof of Vaccine Is Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
The country might have a Christian leader. The country might have a history of Christianity. That doesn't mean I live in a Christian society. Nearly all the people I know would identify as atheist, agnostic, faith other than Christian, or identify as Christian because they were christened into the religion but do not follow the faith. It's not a Christian society.
Obviously it's a Christian society.
Like Saudi Arabia is a Muslim society.
Have a look at Wikipedia I'm sure there's something on there about it.
Just because you don't know anyone other than fellow Muslims doesn't mean it's not a Christian society.
We have Easter, good Friday, Christmas and all kinds of other bank holidays, none of them are Eid or Hanukkah

So , your uncle is better at translating the Koran into English than scholars are,?
Sharia law does NOT work anywhere, why do islamic people want to bring it to the UK,?
I never said anything about your particular posts,
But where in Islam does it give an age for marriage,? Girls of 13 to should not be getting married, especially not to men of 30+

I never said he was better at translating. Just stating he was fluent in Arabic and mentioned numerous times the differences in the Arabic and English translations.

Oh right so what 2.5 million muslims in the UK want sharia law to be adopted here. Thats a bold statement you make. BTW shariah law is part of Islams legal system hence why it is adopted in muslim countries. Non muslim countries as I said it wouldnt work nor do I think it should be adopted. Best you actually understand what shariah law is as a whole because I dont think you do its not got to do with chopping hands and feet off or stoning people btw as you believe. Best you stay away from what the BBC and sky news reports on this if I were you.

It doesnt mention a specfic age for girls to marry but that doesnt mean a 10 year old or 13 year old will be married off as you claim. Yes it happens and its wrong and illegal but painting everyone with the same brush is where your wrong.

Majority of muslim girls marry when their 18+. Under age marriage and force marriage happens 100% in countries like India and Pakistan. But thats because the individals are sick in the head NOT anything to do with the religion. People are twisting everything individuals do and says its Islam that tells them when that is complete and utter BS.

Obviously it's a Christian society.
Like Saudi Arabia is a Muslim society.
Have a look at Wikipedia I'm sure there's something on there about it.
Just because you don't know anyone other than fellow Muslims doesn't mean it's not a Christian society.
We have Easter, good Friday, Christmas and all kinds of other bank holidays, none of them are Eid or Hanukkah

Most members of the society do not follow the Christian faith. Most don't go to church to celebrate the Christian festivals that the bank holidays were originally set aside for, or mark those festivals in any kind of a Christian way.

I think we can all agree that religions are a crock of crap.
Pray to whatever name you give to God but you don't have to kick your flipflops off to do so, nor light a candle, strangle a donkey or stand in a field naked, these are all man-made rituals, god couldn't give a shite if you are praying whilst eating a pork pie and smoking a crack pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back