Eric Clapton Will Not Play Shows Where Proof of Vaccine Is Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like in a Christian society and can't think of anyone I know who would claim that they do - religion plays no part at all in the lives of most English people nowadays unless they're being christened, married or departing this life
If you live in the UK you live in a Christian country,
If you don't want to live in a Christian country then move to a country of the religion of your choosing.

If you thoroughly look into research on halal slaughter it's considered the cleanest and best way to slaughter an animal than the "normal" way.

No one is trying to make this country to an Islamic country if that is what your implying. Yes people are trying to bring that culture here and imo nothing wrong with that as blends of culture pushes countries forwards than backwards. It is majority Christian country the UK as a whole and no one is denying that or trying to change that.

Let's not forget illegal immigrants from decades ago that came from India, Pakistan, the Caribbean etc what they brought to this country when they came over. Majority were and are hard working people following the law as any other individual.

I don't see all Muslim countries banning churches or other places of worship. Quite a few allow such people to practice their faith freely. Saudi I can imagine as that's considered the holiest site for Muslims and I'm too familiar with other faiths being able to practice their freely.
You need to actually look at the balanced research, and not the biased version,
And also take into account the cruelty to the animal,
NO civilised society in this age could ever consider Halal slaughtered meat as civilised,
If that means that I am saying Islam is uncivilised, then it probably is, and I am going to be labeled racist for saying a religion that slaughters animals with unfounded cruelty, murders daughters for falling in love with the wrong man, stones wives to death for following their true love,
and urges all its followers to treat a "non believer" of Islam as an infidel and inferior ,
Then am I a racist for stating the truth,?
They weren't illegal immigrants decades ago, they were labour travellers, and they integrated, on the whole, look how the Jamaicans etc integrated,? Became part of the mixing pot of the UK, look at the Sikhs, the Jews, , all integrated, but Islam wants to stand to the side and make its own ghettos, where it can indoctrine and control it's self, sharia law is trying to be held in parts of the UK, totally unacceptable,

If anyone can give me just one reason why sharia law should be acceptable then I'll take it, but remember, sharia laws finds honour killings of daughters and sisters perfectly acceptable for falling in love.
Oh, almost forgot, what is the age a girl can become an Islamic bride,?
An age of what any civilised society would regard as peadophilia

If you don't want to live in a Christian country then move to a country of the religion of your choosing.

I don't see much Christianity in the UK. It's not a part of British life.

They are hung upside down and have their throat slit while still totally alive, and are not allowed to be stunned or numbed in any way.
I've worked in slaughter houses (not as a slaughterman) and seen it done.
That is just terrible behaviour, @steptoe What's the reason for this do you know? Why are they killed this way? And not stunned ?

That is just terrible behaviour, @steptoe What's the reason for this do you know? Why are they killed this way? And not stunned ?
They are required to be killed like this so the heart is still beating to remove all the blood from the carcass, it's the unproperly cooked blood that they thought years ago poisoned people, as they didn't properly cook meat, pork being the worst offender, hence why many religions don't allow pork to be eaten.

I don't see much Christianity in the UK. It's not a part of British life.
Erm, the Queen,.
Maybe you aren't a Christian , I don't know, I don't really care, but I'd rather live in a Christian country with its freedoms than an islamic state with its controls.
I have yet to visit an islamic state with anywhere close to the freedoms that are enjoyed in any Christian country I have been in.

You need to actually look at the balanced research, and not the biased version,
And also take into account the cruelty to the animal,
NO civilised society in this age could ever consider Halal slaughtered meat as civilised,
If that means that I am saying Islam is uncivilised, then it probably is, and I am going to be labeled racist for saying a religion that slaughters animals with unfounded cruelty, murders daughters for falling in love with the wrong man, stones wives to death for following their true love,
and urges all its followers to treat a "non believer" of Islam as an infidel and inferior ,
Then am I a racist for stating the truth,?
They weren't illegal immigrants decades ago, they were labour travellers, and they integrated, on the whole, look how the Jamaicans etc integrated,? Became part of the mixing pot of the UK, look at the Sikhs, the Jews, , all integrated, but Islam wants to stand to the side and make its own ghettos, where it can indoctrine and control it's self, sharia law is trying to be held in parts of the UK, totally unacceptable,

If anyone can give me just one reason why sharia law should be acceptable then I'll take it, but remember, sharia laws finds honour killings of daughters and sisters perfectly acceptable for falling in love.
Oh, almost forgot, what is the age a girl can become an Islamic bride,?
An age of what any civilised society would regard as peadophilia

If you mean "truth"by following what the western media tells you more power to you then (y)

I wouldnt say your a racist per se but from what your saying sounds like pure Islamaphobia more than anything to me.

Painting all muslims as you are says it all really and aint right.

Nothing new though as Islam is so evil from what people say. All muslims are terrorists. Could go on and on as that is what is perceived by most towards the religion. I have a beard and have got told loads of time to go back to my own country. Got told I am p*ki. Got told I am osama. A terrorist and so on. It fuels the hatred for majority of muslims that dont do wrong because of the perception people have of the religion which is totally false.

Your perceptions are from centurys old and even specifically based on Saudi Arabia. Majority of muslim countries dont stone wives to death. Or murder daughters. Or class non muslims less than human. In fact alot of the muslim countries are more modern and are doing their own thing.

Also real muslims dont think or believe or carry out any of what you are stating.

Im not gona get into a religious debate with you or anyone for that matter quite frankly.

Your entitled to believe what you want and entitled to your opinion.

Last edited:
Erm, the Queen,.
Maybe you aren't a Christian , I don't know, I don't really care, but I'd rather live in a Christian country with its freedoms than an islamic state with its controls.
I have yet to visit an islamic state with anywhere close to the freedoms that are enjoyed in any Christian country I have been in.

Ah, the Queen and her speech at Christmas. And she knocks about with the Archbishop a bit too sometimes. That still doesn't convince me that we're living in a a Christian country as such... how many people go to church? How many pray to the Christian version of God?

If you mean "truth"by following what the western media tells you more power to you then (y)

I wouldnt say your a racist per se but from what your saying sounds like pure Islamaphobia more than anything to me.

Painting all muslims as you are says it all really and aint right.

Nothing new though as Islam is so evil from what people say. All muslims are terrorists. Could go on and on as that is what is perceived by most towards the religion. I have a beard and have got told loads of time to go back to my own country. Got told I am p*ki. Got told I am osama. A terrorist and so on. It fuels the hatred for majority of muslims that dont do wrong because of the perception people have of the religion which is totally false.

Your perceptions are from centurys old and even specifically based on Saudi Arabia. Majority of muslim countries dont stone wives to death. Or murder daughters. Or class non muslims less than human. In fact alot of the muslim countries are more modern and are doing their own thing.

Also real muslims dont think or believe or carry out any of what you are stating.

Im not gona get into a religious debate with you or anyone for that matter quite frankly.

Your entitled to believe what you want and entitled to your opinion.
Fair enough comment,
I've read the Koran, well some of it anyway, albeit an English translation,
and I don't think you can say it doesn't state to treat any non believer of Islam as an infidel, or any man without a handfull of beard as not a man.
I am still awaiting for a follower of islam to tell me at what age a girl can be married in islam,? Is it an age that is compatible with western Christian countries laws,?
Do any Muslims here think Sharia law is compatible with modern western standards,?
I'm not phobia anything, but you won't answer what I have asked,?
And if Islam, in any country or state permits the stoning of people, surely that is a good enough reason for it to be got rid of,? or do you actually agree with it,?
Ah, the Queen and her speech at Christmas. And she knocks about with the Archbishop a bit too sometimes. That still doesn't convince me that we're living in a a Christian country as such... how many people go to church? How many pray to the Christian version of God?
Ah, going to church,
A fobile,
Another myth manufactured by the church of Rome to garner monies, a bit like purgatory and buying your way to heaven , hence the RIP stuff until someone buys you into heaven with a tidy purse to the church,
The church is where you worship,
Your body is the temple, worship as you will. No man (or woman to be PC) needs to show worship in public.

Christian version of God?
That's like saying French version of fire or German version of oxygen.
If there is a god, and I'm fairly certain there is, there's only one and whichever way he is interpreted by idiotic religions makes no difference to God.
Religions were invented by people in order to control those who believe in God

Christian version of God?
That's like saying French version of fire or German version of oxygen.
If there is a god, and I'm fairly certain there is, there's only one and whichever way he is interpreted by idiotic religions makes no difference to God.
Religions were invented by people in order to control those who believe in God
Religions are cults,
It's plain and simple,
Just depends on what cult you want to belong to

The country might have a Christian leader. The country might have a history of Christianity. That doesn't mean I live in a Christian society. Nearly all the people I know would identify as atheist, agnostic, faith other than Christian, or identify as Christian because they were christened into the religion but do not follow the faith. It's not a Christian society.

The country might have a Christian leader. The country might have a history of Christianity. That doesn't mean I live in a Christian society. Nearly all the people I know would identify as atheist, agnostic, faith other than Christian, or identify as Christian because they were christened into the religion but do not follow the faith. It's not a Christian society.
And therein lies the problem with the local society in which you live.

Fair enough comment,
I've read the Koran, well some of it anyway, albeit an English translation,
and I don't think you can say it doesn't state to treat any non believer of Islam as an infidel, or any man without a handfull of beard as not a man.
I am still awaiting for a follower of islam to tell me at what age a girl can be married in islam,? Is it an age that is compatible with western Christian countries laws,?
Do any Muslims here think Sharia law is compatible with modern western standards,?
I'm not phobia anything, but you won't answer what I have asked,?
And if Islam, in any country or state permits the stoning of people, surely that is a good enough reason for it to be got rid of,? or do you actually agree with it,?

Ah, going to church,
A fobile,
Another myth manufactured by the church of Rome to garner monies, a bit like purgatory and buying your way to heaven , hence the RIP stuff until someone buys you into heaven with a tidy purse to the church,
The church is where you worship,
Your body is the temple, worship as you will. No man (or woman to be PC) needs to show worship in public.

English translation of the Quran should NEVER be taken at its core it is very inaccurate. The Quran was written in Arabic and the proper translation is also done in Arabic to get the proper context.

My uncle was fluent in Arabic and told me first hand the translation of the Quran in Arabic is totally different that what you see in English translations. Meaning the latter was very inaccurate it what it stated.

Being an infidel in islam doesnt make you sub human. Islam tells you treat ALL mankind and creations not just muslims but non muslims the same not different. Not sure what you are reading. Whether a muslim adopts their own BS philosphy beheading people and killing them thats on them not the religion as the religion states nothing of the sort.

Age factor of the girl marrying I believe is quite young and I am totally against it just like I believe most muslims are. Cant really comment further on that. But trying to imply Islam is encouraging Pedophilia is a stretch too far sorry to say.

No I dont. Sharia law is being used here and in non muslim countries I dont believe it can work with way its adopted. Its only real effectiveness is in muslim countries as a whole imo.

Are you aright mate do you need glasses? Where on earth in my post did I say I agree with stoning can you expain please? Damn right I agree with the death penaltly. 100%. I want nonces, rapists, murderers, terroists to be electrocuted or hanged whatever is the most painful method. Now that I wont deny.

I aint gona dwell on this mate. You are entitled to believe what you want as you clearly have this ideology against Islam so carry on. I aint someone who is here to change what you believe or force my beliefs on you or anyone else.

English translation of the Quran should NEVER be taken at its core it is very inaccurate. The Quran was written in Arabic and the proper translation is also done in Arabic to get the proper context.

My uncle was fluent in Arabic and told me first hand the translation of the Quran in Arabic is totally different that what you see in English translations. Meaning the latter was very inaccurate it what it stated.

Being an infidel in islam doesnt make you sub human. Islam tells you treat ALL mankind and creations not just muslims but non muslims the same not different. Not sure what you are reading. Whether a muslim adopts their own BS philosphy beheading people and killing them thats on them not the religion as the religion states nothing of the sort.

Age factor of the girl marrying I believe is quite young and I am totally against it just like I believe most muslims are. Cant really comment further on that. But trying to imply Islam is encouraging Pedophilia is a stretch too far sorry to say.

No I dont. Sharia law is being used here and in non muslim countries I dont believe it can work with way its adopted. Its only real effectiveness is in muslim countries as a whole imo.

Are you aright mate do you need glasses? Where on earth in my post did I say I agree with stoning can you expain please? Damn right I agree with the death penaltly. 100%. I want nonces, rapists, murderers, terroists to be electrocuted or hanged whatever is the most painful method. Now that I wont deny.

I aint gona dwell on this mate. You are entitled to believe what you want as you clearly have this ideology against Islam so carry on. I aint someone who is here to change what you believe or force my beliefs on you or anyone else.
So , your uncle is better at translating the Koran into English than scholars are,?
Sharia law does NOT work anywhere, why do islamic people want to bring it to the UK,?
I never said anything about your particular posts,
But where in Islam does it give an age for marriage,? Girls of 13 to should not be getting married, especially not to men of 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back