Eric Clapton Will Not Play Shows Where Proof of Vaccine Is Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the country then? And also what are our values, culture and morals as a nation in your opinion?
Many fewer murders, many fewer rapists, many fewer burglaries, much lower benefits fraud, fewer junkies, much more respect for older people, the police and the laws of the land, people able to leave their doors and windows open during the recent warm weather without worrying about someone entering their house and stealing whatever they could, fewer animals being barbarically slaughtered without being fully stunned by just having their throats slit so that they slowly bled to death in agony, fewer people needing to use foodbanks, fewer people sleeping rough because they were homeless, being able to have funny comedy on TV and in shows, not getting a criminal record for a hate non crime incident, only 2 genders, no honour killings, we were in the EEC so that we could trade with similar nations in Europe but we didn't have people from countries whose standard of living was so much lower than ours coming here to milk our benefits system and if they did work they kept wages down for the British workers. Those are just a few of the things that were much better and surely no one can doubt that even the music was also so much better prior to the 1980s than it has been since.

Many fewer murders, many fewer rapists, many fewer burglaries, much lower benefits fraud, fewer junkies, much more respect for older people, the police and the laws of the land, people able to leave their doors and windows open during the recent warm weather without worrying about someone entering their house and stealing whatever they could, fewer animals being barbarically slaughtered without being fully stunned by just having their throats slit so that they slowly bled to death in agony, fewer people needing to use foodbanks, fewer people sleeping rough because they were homeless, being able to have funny comedy on TV and in shows, not getting a criminal record for a hate non crime incident, only 2 genders, no honour killings, we were in the EEC so that we could trade with similar nations in Europe but we didn't have people from countries whose standard of living was so much lower than ours coming here to milk our benefits system and if they did work they kept wages down for the British workers. Those are just a few of the things that were much better and surely no one can doubt that even the music was also so much better prior to the 1980s than it has been since.
Lol Yeah but there was no Internet, wireless earphones or Spotify so I suppose it's swing and roundabouts

I like how you intersperse a rant about everything that's wrong in the country with comments about honour killings, halal slaughter and immigrants claiming benefits to make it look like all the problems are caused by foreigners :tearsofjoy:

I like how you intersperse a rant about everything that's wrong in the country with comments about honour killings, halal slaughter and immigrants claiming benefits to make it look like all the problems are caused by foreigners :tearsofjoy:

As south park would say "they took are jobs" :LOL: :LOL:

I was tempted to comment on halal slaughter and the process of it as it's claimed to be so wrong according to some but I thought best to stay away.

Yeah, they had some good solutions for bad behaviour in the day, IMO of course..
The death penalty for murder for example.
They had Borstal for young offenders
I'm sure rapist would attract severe sentences
Commiting benefit fraud attracted a jail sentence, and if not they were just struck off.., although in saying that there wasn't much benefits to claim.
There wasn't any food banks as there wasn't this fake 'child poverty' . Nearly everyone worked, worked hard.
I suppose it should be said, there wasn't much burglaries, because in the main there was nothing in most houses worth steeling. My grandmother, right up to 1986, never locked her door, there was nothing in the house to steel

Music definately getting steadily worse since the 60s, don't know what that rot is the keeps getting blasted out at shopping centres. lol

No, but a great majority are,
A lot of illegal immigrants,
But , mostly in my experience,
From immigrants that do not want to, or refuse to, integrate into a Christian society,
It's illegal to build a Christian church in many Muslim countries, but if the UK made it illegal to build a mosque here they would be deemed racist,
Why do so many people claim to flee a life threatening country only to try and make the UK the same as the country they just fled,?

As south park would say "they took are jobs" :LOL: :LOL:

I was tempted to comment on halal slaughter and the process of it as it's claimed to be so wrong according to some but I thought best to stay away.
Well yes,
Halal slaughter has no place in modern society, it was brought into certain religions as a way of trying to stop people from dying due to unclean processes used to kill animals prior to cooking.
In much the same way some religions forbid the eating of pork , as improperly cooked pork can cause serious illness,
In modern times there are modern ways to cook food and slaughter animals to ensure the food is safe to eat without causing undue suffering to the animal.

From immigrants that do not want to, or refuse to, integrate into a Christian society,
It's illegal to build a Christian church in many Muslim countries, but if the UK made it illegal to build a mosque here they would be deemed racist,
Why do so many people claim to flee a life threatening country only to try and make the UK the same as the country they just fled,?

Well yes,
Halal slaughter has no place in modern society, it was brought into certain religions as a way of trying to stop people from dying due to unclean processes used to kill animals prior to cooking.
In much the same way some religions forbid the eating of pork , as improperly cooked pork can cause serious illness,
In modern times there are modern ways to cook food and slaughter animals to ensure the food is safe to eat without causing undue suffering to the animal.
Absaloutly bang on bud with your comments I remember when Muslim community wanted to turn an old abandoned church into a mosque whites protested and got labelled racist.
Was same in America near 911 memorial a super mosque was supposed to be built Americans protested and got labelled racist

I don't like in a Christian society and can't think of anyone I know who would claim that they do - religion plays no part at all in the lives of most English people nowadays unless they're being christened, married or departing this life

I couldn't Care less about the olden days its 2021, what you would rather do? Take a dump in your lovely bathroom or go outside in the pi$$in down rain for one? Would u rather watch 1 channel in black and white or watch 3000 channels on iptv, would you rather jump on the back of your horse through rat infested streets or jump in your car with the radio blasting?? I know what I would rather do.

I couldn't Care less about the olden days its 2021, what you would rather do? Take a dump in your lovely bathroom or go outside in the pi$$in down rain for one? Would u rather watch 1 channel in black and white or watch 3000 channels on iptv, would you rather jump on the back of your horse through rat infested streets or jump in your car with the radio blasting?? I know what I would rather do.
Go for a shite outside in rain as it would wash my arse in process😙😙😂😂😂😂

Well yes,

If you thoroughly look into research on halal slaughter it's considered the cleanest and best way to slaughter an animal than the "normal" way.

No one is trying to make this country to an Islamic country if that is what your implying. Yes people are trying to bring that culture here and imo nothing wrong with that as blends of culture pushes countries forwards than backwards. It is majority Christian country the UK as a whole and no one is denying that or trying to change that.

Let's not forget illegal immigrants from decades ago that came from India, Pakistan, the Caribbean etc what they brought to this country when they came over. Majority were and are hard working people following the law as any other individual.

I don't see all Muslim countries banning churches or other places of worship. Quite a few allow such people to practice their faith freely. Saudi I can imagine as that's considered the holiest site for Muslims and I'm too familiar with other faiths being able to practice their freely.

If you thoroughly look into research on halal slaughter it's considered the cleanest and best way to slaughter an animal than the "normal" way.

I did do some research of "Religious slaughter " and in fact, I remember signing a parliamentary petition to have it stopped, such is my concern for animal welfare, so hey, I'd be interested to hear your research providing its independent of course.

Here's an article from the RSPCA who I trust when it comes to animal welfare, who oppose 'religious slaughter'

Religious slaughter | rspca.org.uk

It's a while since I read into all this, but am I right to say that it has to be a Muslim that slaughters the animal? That in itself sounds discriminatory.

The other thing that I found rather upsetting, as I'm a Christian, that often retailers don't label their food as Halal. This is where, again only my opinion
why it is interpretted that political Islam is trying to take over the UK, because fine if its labeled clearly, but my my religious believes need to be considered also,
and not assumed I'd be happy to eat Halal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back