EU Parliament Opposes Vaccine Mandate Agenda 22/10/2021

bonus2010

VIP Member
Very impressed by this group of MEPs during their press conference speaking up for people's rights across Europe.

Makes no difference to us we are no longer in the EU luckily

I’m a Brexiteer and glad that the UK has left the EU too, but regardless of UK no longer being a member of the EU, what happens in EU member states with regards human rights and freedoms as well as across the world can make a ‘difference’ here. You see, I think all power-hungry governments, including the UK government see what other nations get away with in terms of abusing human rights and have the mind to copy it, if other countries get away with it.

The UK is still a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights. (Strangely the EU is not a member of the ECHR)

I’m a Brexiteer and glad that the UK has left the EU too, but regardless of UK no longer being a member of the EU, what happens in EU member states with regards human rights and freedoms as well as across the world can make a ‘difference’ here. You see, I think all power-hungry governments, including the UK government see what other nations get away with in terms of abusing human rights and have the mind to copy it, if other countries get away with it.

The UK is still a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights. (Strangely the EU is not a member of the ECHR)
I admire your faith that the uk will do the correct thing about human rights but its never going to happen.
I am a realist not a dreamer, whilst we 'normal ordinary people' are on this earth all you can do is look after yourself and those close to you.

I admire your faith that the uk will do the correct thing about human rights but its never going to happen.
I am a realist not a dreamer, whilst we 'normal ordinary people' are on this earth all you can do is look after yourself and those close to you.

I'm under no illusions that human rights and freedoms will not be certain or protected without a fight, a collective fight at that, and these people in the video are attempting to do just that.
As for the UK, I'm hoping there's people ready to stand up and are encouraged by doing the right thing.

You may refer to yourself as a 'realist' and 'not a dreamer' but I think you're dreaming if you believe you can 'look after yourself' or 'those close to you'' without basic human rights fought for collectively.

Hey, interesting times we're living through...

Back