Failed to tune ABM

mickyc1

My daily run of ABM failed for the first time today with the error message Failed to Tune Virgin UK on Tuner B please check configuration. I haven’t touched any of these settings since reflashing my box with OpenATV over a year ago. I am running ABM 2.9 so can’t update ABM config until I update to 3. My netid is 000021 and all channels are clearing apart from BBC1 NI HD and UTV. Anyon any idea how to fix this?

first thing to do is uninstall ABM and then install the latest version. This could be the reason for lost channels

Check your cables, make sure they are not lose in the back ect.

first thing to do is uninstall ABM and then install the latest version. This could be the reason for lost channels

Check your cables, make sure they are not lose in the back ect.
Thanks. I have done all of the above... also reflashed box with openatv still the same issue.

What’s the easiest way to install latest version of ABM? Is it uninstall via plugins then reinstall or is there any easier way via terminal ssh? From above it doesn’t look like this will resolve the issue but would like to be up to date with ABM all the same.

What’s the easiest way to install latest version of ABM? Is it uninstall via plugins then reinstall or is there any easier way via terminal ssh? From above it doesn’t look like this will resolve the issue but would like to be up to date with ABM all the same.
what version of openatv are you running

Some strange things have happened this last week too for me, I have lost sky sports mix hd, cant get it back despite re scans and doing all the above options, bbci ni is ok though, using 6.2 and infinity.

Does your ABM do the scan mate? I'm using ATV 6.2 once trying to do the scan its giving the message failed to tune on tuner B.

Mines scans ok on an ABM scan, are you not getting the option for other bbc 1 ni if you hit the down arrow, then press red for all channels , or have you tried that already.

Mines scans ok on an ABM scan, are you not getting the option for other bbc 1 ni if you hit the down arrow, then press red for all channels , or have you tried that already.
Yes that works fine, but ABM won't work at all. what box are you using?

I always do it that way, remove via plugins and then install, you could do it via terminal using the opkg command but its probably not much quicker

Yes that works fine, but ABM won't work at all. what box are you using?
I have a zgemma h2h and I am in the same neck of the woods as you , so I would think you should at least be able to scan in ABM. Are you on open atv 6.2 and running any of the wooshbuilds.

I have a zgemma h2h and I am in the same neck of the woods as you , so I would think you should at least be able to scan in ABM. Are you on open atv 6.2 and running any of the wooshbuilds.
Yes using open atv 6.2, no not running wooshbuild maybe I should try tho if that's what ur using and are fine...

Back