Failed to tune ABM

Are you on a build or just running it on openatv 6.2?
Just running it on openATV... they have just released another update there so I'm going to refresh box with it and see if that sorts it. if not then ill use one of the builds out there.

Are you on a build or just running it on openatv 6.2?
Just running it on openATV... they have just released another update there so I'm going to refresh box with it and see if that sorts it. if not then ill use one of the builds out there.

running ATV6.2 & 6.3 on another box, both with ABM 3.1 scans & pulls channels in fine. be sure to use ATV 6.2 at the very least & use the newest version of ABM

As I said, just reflash it with an online flash, then install infinity and it may do the job, do a settings and line back up first so you have nothing to lose really, meant to ask you, are you getting sky sports mix hd as this is the only channel that I am not getting, I dont use it much and the sd version is ok, but just wondering if it was just me.

running ATV6.2 & 6.3 on another box, both with ABM 3.1 scans & pulls channels in fine. be sure to use ATV 6.2 at the very least & use the newest version of ABM
How can I see what version of ABM is running and how to update as I think this may be the problem causing this issue.

menu/setup/servicesearching/autobouquetsmaker/about

to remove/install: plugins browser then red to remove plugins, then system plugins, highlight & remove....reboot box the back to plugin browser...green to install plugins...system plugins...highlight & install ABM

Yeah ,tells me its on 3.1 so that should be fine, I have only lost sky sports mix hd as far as I can see but satgaz seems to be having worse issues with his, thats why I thought it was the ABM version that was causing it, but maybe not now.

Still the same issue... have removed and reinstalled ABM still to no avail. running on 3.1 so in theory should be fine but unfortunately not. I will check sky sports mix hd now.

this may or may not be related but its a similar issue: I have two cable providers with different sources, on one box (provider one) Premier HD clears fine but the other box (provider two) is hit & miss whether it will clear the channel, we only watch this channel for NASCAR & its annoying as heck. Both boxes are setup identically so I assume the issue is provider/source/serverside.

Last edited:
I’m openATV 6.1, haven’t updated since did a vanilla install and setup all plugins my self I.e. not using a build. I have a H1 so was reluctant to upgrade to 6.2/3

this may or may not be related but its a similar issue: I have two cable providers with different sources, on one box (provider one) Premier HD clears fine but the other box (provider two) is hit & miss whether it will clear the channel, we only watch this channel for NASCAR & its annoying as heck. Both boxes are setup identically so I assume the issue is provider/source/serverside.
Maybe starting to get to the problem now then, you could be close to the mark beaky.

Back