FIFA Women's World Cup 4k?

safcsat

TK Supporter
Anywhere other than Fox Sports US showing todays final in 4k?

I can see references to Spanish terrestrial tv showing it, maybe their equivalent of the BBC? Doubt BBC will show it in 4k, they haven't with the other games?!

Reactions: m4u
Seems fox us is the only popular one carrying it! 4k feed on my provider is 30fps 1080p :(

So just signed up to a trial of Fubo tv - can watch in 4k on a web browser on my Mac, using a US vpn, but cant get it working on android boxes. May try using something to force it onto the Apple TV somehow.

Detects HDMI as well...the little tinker! Shows a holding screen saying device does not support 4k!

I've got a US iTunes account I might chuck the app on in the background and try a dns trick service. Or I suppose I could temporarily put a US vpn on router if that doesn't work. Seems a lot of work to watch in decent quality hah

Ah damn must have detection software. The 1080p quality is fine once you get used to it. Might not be worth the hassle. Match will probably finish by the time it's set-up lol

Ah damn must have detection software. The 1080p quality is fine once you get used to it. Might not be worth the hassle. Match will probably finish by the time it's set-up lol

haha yep, missed the goal cos I was messing about 🤣

• Haha
Did you see the penalty save or was still setting up 4k? Lol.
Spain did better and deserved the win.

Back