Firestick Remote Batteries

Dar1437

TK Veteran
Why do the batteries run down so quick, even though i hardly use it?

Only 2 quid just get some new ones.
I want to know why :)
I use my TV and Zgemma remotes every day, and they hardly ever need changing.

Someone just informed me that it used Bluetooth instead of IR?

so 4.29 +2xAA batteries

each to their own
il stick with the standard. i don't use any sided loaded apps where i need a mouse

I'm still on the same batteries from when I bought it at Christmas and it is used everyday,now bragging about it will cause me to have to replace them :ROFLMAO:

Sure get a usb cable. Cut the device end off
Wire up the red and black to the first and last point and you’ll never run out of power, well until you don’t pay your bill lol

I have 5 firetv products and have never had battery issues, other then expected life. Firestick tells you battery percentage on screen when they start to get weak. I have a buzz box with a bluetooth remote that burns thru batterys bi-weekly.

issue with amazon fire remote batteries is often poor connection not flat battery. the positive pimple on many batteries is virtually non existent on some makes and the contact in the battery holder is set up inside the plastic surround. New batteries manage to jump the power gap but the arcing effect eventually takes its toll.

Thats weak thing about firestick how fast batteries drain.

Dont even use it alot but have to change batteries every 1-2 weeks at least. Proper p*ss take.

Have enough batteries though to last few years though :LOL: :LOL:

Which remote is it there is 3 for firesticks and several others for TV edition and sound bars. I have had battery's not sitting well in the spring loaded terminals were the batterys are beside each other. Think its first generation with alexa.

Back