Firestick Speed Issue

Yeh but if buffering stops wen u use a vpn again same reason bud

Vpns are a bloody nightmare I'm finding recently.

The massive drop in speed I get from it even choosing UK as a location is ridiculous. But I'm using on WiFi obviously so i assume if wired won't be that much of a drop.

The massive drop in speed I get from it even choosing UK as a location is ridiculous. But I'm using on WiFi obviously so i assume if wired won't be that much of a drop.
Tbf the drop comes from connections on countries being hi i have a guy in eire his gts better when he uses vpn lol

Vpn should be OK on WiFi, some of my speeds don't change when it's on out of Europe, check in the vpn app itself for Ping and signal strength, I use Express and PIA

Vpn should be OK on WiFi, some of my speeds don't change when it's on out of Europe, check in the vpn app itself for Ping and signal strength, I use Express and PIA
They say closer better ect but thats not allways the case .its connections bloody glad I don't need 1 evan tho I get vanish free with radio server lol

Ye using ipvanish I changed to the new wire guard protocol which they added recently and thought that would be more stable then openvpn but my speeds with vpn drops to around 20meg.

20meg ?? Lol sd around 12 hd 20 + .a descent 1080 vod movies at 7 lol ur speeds must b really bad mate id stick with dig in thos pockets 4 a descent source lol

20meg ?? Lol sd around 12 hd 20 + .a descent 1080 vod movies at 7 lol ur speeds must b really bad mate id stick with dig in thos pockets 4 a descent source lol

Don't know why you keep going on about iptv, sources etc

Not talking about iptv here but about vpn and vpn speeds being dire in this situation.

Back