Fish and Chips

At a chip owned by an asian guy,one drunken saturday night he gave me a weird look when i asked for beans an curry sauce on my fish and chips .. what i remember tasted ok, sober probably disgusting :)

Nothing wrong with fish covered in chip shop curry and a load of ketchup must peas remind me of snot when you have a cold and baked beams with fish no way not in a million years
Probably taste ok after a session in the pub,but why spoil a nice piece of fish with curry and ketchup? Tartare sauce all the way:laughing:(y)

I wouldn't have curry on my fish.

But masala fish is coated in a nice spicy batter which comes out and tastes beautiful.
Well Masala is another form of curry is it not. you might as well have a plate of brussell sprouts with yous fish. Don't get me wrong l like all currys except the serious ring stingers:ROFLMAO:

Well Masala is another form of curry is it not. you might as well have a plate of brussell sprouts with yous fish. Don't get me wrong l like all currys except the serious ring stingers:ROFLMAO:
To an extent yes but not as you are imagining it.

I like it the fish with and without masala on it.

Just depends what mood I'm in

Deep fried chip butty, was on the agenda tonight, but 2nd Pfizer jab has made me nauseous. Still ache.
So daughter found this
Deep fried chip butty
Dessert- deep fried cream egg. The bloke is well likeable..

Light tea this evening cause my two are away but home made basa fillets in a spicy coating and a chili dip from last night's takeaway 😆.

View attachment 62111

View attachment 62112

The coating 👌 👇.
View attachment 62113

That is magnificento mate wow!!!

No fish for me today just had chicken tenderloins in nandos style flavoring and rice lol.

BTW that coating is what I use also mate. Beautiful on KFC type chicken but also fish.

I have just emailed that ddfish woody to see prices,i get a delivery off another company but its frozen,and stuck on sizes as to what they send,first time there was 5 to 6 fillets per bag this time its 3 to 4. If get fresh can at least cut to how you want it. :)

Back