WooshBuild Flashing issues on h9 twin

bigwig21

Hi All
Dad has a h9 twin running openatv6.4 with wooshbuild but did a software update which included kiddacs slyk 1080 skin and the box kept crashing when pressing certain buttons,
He reflashed again but ran into problems,
Tried grogbuild,entered box,partition and skin and it came up with no server url.
Tried willobuild and that was fine👍
He then flashed plain openatv6.4 and added the kiddac skin and ran into problems again with crashing when certain buttons were pressed.
I can't get to the box at the moment but was wondering what could be causing these issues without the crashlog,possibly skin related but not sure

Hi All
Dad has a h9 twin running openatv6.4 with wooshbuild but did a software update which included kiddacs slyk 1080 skin and the box kept crashing when pressing certain buttons,
He reflashed again but ran into problems,
Tried grogbuild,entered box,partition and skin and it came up with no server url.
Tried willobuild and that was fine👍
He then flashed plain openatv6.4 and added the kiddac skin and ran into problems again with crashing when certain buttons were pressed.
I can't get to the box at the moment but was wondering what could be causing these issues without the crashlog,possibly skin related but not sure

KiddaC has just updated all of his skins today. They probably haven't been updated in the feeds yet though so probably give it a couple of days and try again.

Hi,

Please i need help for my 9H Twim.

Not accepting wooshbuild after flashing online. And always stuck on 49 percent on boot and show blues colour. I have been trying to re-flash it no joy. I think I'm missing what to copy to the usb after unzipped the files.

Kindly help.

Hi,

Please i need help for my 9H Twim.

Not accepting wooshbuild after flashing online. And always stuck on 49 percent on boot and show blues colour. I have been trying to re-flash it no joy. I think I'm missing what to copy to the usb after unzipped the files.

Kindly help.
Flash Grogbuild instead, wooshbuild is no longer supported.
Both run on openatv.
See resources for full instructions

Flash Grogbuild instead, wooshbuild is no longer supported.
Both run on openatv.
See resources for full instructions
Thank you so much for your quick response. oh ok. But the problem is, I'm unable to re-flash it cos it just stuck on 49 percent on boot. and whenever I try to flash it, it will show flash then start rebooting. I am thinking maybe I didn't put the fills properly into the usb drive. How do I get Grogbuild please.

Thanks.

Thank you so much for your quick response. oh ok. But the problem is, I'm unable to re-flash it cos it just stuck on 49 percent on boot. and whenever I try to flash it, it will show flash then start rebooting. I am thinking maybe I didn't put the fills properly into the usb drive. How do I get Grogbuild please.

Thanks.
49% usually means a problem with the skin.
The box isn't recognising the usb so it won't see the flash files.
Format the usb FAT32 and put plain openatv on the box, then you can get into the menus.
If you want to flash Grogbuild you'll need the box IP address so you can use openwebif

I have formatted the usb more than 4 time and put Openatv files in it. but I think maybe im not copying the file into the usb properly.

Please, how do i copy the file into usb after extracting the files? I mean do I need to just copy the whole file into the usb or open then copy and paste.

Thanks.

I have formatted the usb more than 4 time and put Openatv files in it. but I think maybe im not copying the file into the usb properly.

Please, how do i copy the file into usb after extracting the files? I mean do I need to just copy the whole file into the usb or open then copy and paste.

Thanks.
What make is the usb?
If it's a cheapo Chinese no name brand it probably won't work.
Once you've unzipped the files, you just drag them from their location into the usb using the mouse.
Put usb into the (powered off) box, then power on while holding the standby button

You should be able to flash via putty if the box is booting to 49.
You will need your storage drive connected though.

Thanks.
Only use a genuine sandisk 8/16 gig they work every time on zgemma i find. Vid below shows a step by step guide for your box

I unable to access the box via IP address.
It will be password protected.
You can change the password once you can access the menus.
You cant access the menus because it's stuck on 49.
You need a new Cruzer Blade usb, put the flash files on that and it will flash, then you can put any image on it you like.

You still haven't said what make usb you are trying to use

It will be password protected.
You can change the password once you can access the menus.
You cant access the menus because it's stuck on 49.
You need a new Cruzer Blade usb, put the flash files on that and it will flash, then you can put any image on it you like.

You still haven't said what make usb you are trying to use
scandisk.

Still not flash when I copied the unzipped files in to the usb.

if i may asked please. do I need to open the unzipped files before coping it into the usb?
No, unzip the files that you downloaded.
Put all the unzipped files onto a formatted usb.

Thats it.

You've probably downloaded the wrong files, what filename is it?

Back