Football kits

Brucey89

Anyone any recommendations for a good place to get football kits. Nephew has just started getting into football and the price of kits is madness for a 10 year old.

Have a look on sports direct mate dhgate is shite for replicas or a site called onbuy
DH gate aren't replica they are very close fakes.

I recently had two adult shirts from there both this new season delivered for £24 for both...

If they are for a little one, I would imagine being cheap should be of benefit as they only get them dirty within minutes.

DH gate aren't replica they are very close fakes.

I recently had two adult shirts from there both this new season delivered for £24 for both...

If they are for a little one, I would imagine being cheap should be of benefit as they only get them dirty within minutes.
Not pricing I've been looking for new Chelsea top was going to buy from official store but price their asking is unreal lol

Cheers mate will take a look what's quality like

I've had 3 adults and 2 kids from here now and to be honest struggle to see the difference from the actual kits...

Be aware the delivery time is slow but that's just what it is I guess.

I've had 3 adults and 2 kids from here now and to be honest struggle to see the difference from the actual kits...

Be aware the delivery time is slow but that's just what it is I guess.
Yeah noticed December to Jan for delivery cheers mate will check it out

Back