TV Screen Technology

Kevinpug1

Hi,

Does anyone know if low budget tv (TCL or Hisense) with screen technology qled or mini-led is better is terms of clarity instead of premium brand (Sony or LG) but LED technology. OLED TV's are too expensive so I don't consider getting one.

The TV will be mainly used to watch football and play some console games. I am looking at Costco Tv's and there's Sony LED or TCL mini led, TCL is £150 cheaper and seem to be offering a lot for the money but is it just all good on the paper?. I went in my local Costco to try compare it but they didn't have any TCL's on display and on Sony tvs they were only showing some flowers instead of actual footage of football or movies.

Any help be much appreciated.

Attachments

• tv.JPG
    tv.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 14
Hey, looking for a decent TV that doesn’t cost the earth can be a bit of a mine field! Personally looking at those two models the TCL is the better of the two as it supports 144hz slightly better support for HDMI 2.1, etc. but honestly there not much in it.

It you went with the TCL you would be pleased with your decision, but consider buying an extended warranty if possible, reliability is something to be considered here.

Hi,

Does anyone know if low budget tv (TCL or Hisense) with screen technology qled or mini-led is better is terms of clarity instead of premium brand (Sony or LG) but LED technology. OLED TV's are too expensive so I don't consider getting one.

The TV will be mainly used to watch football and play some console games. I am looking at Costco Tv's and there's Sony LED or TCL mini led, TCL is £150 cheaper and seem to be offering a lot for the money but is it just all good on the paper?. I went in my local Costco to try compare it but they didn't have any TCL's on display and on Sony tvs they were only showing some flowers instead of actual footage of football or movies.

Any help be much appreciated.
Hey, looking for a decent TV that doesn’t cost the earth can be a bit of a mine field! Personally looking at those two models the TCL is the better of the two as it supports 144hz slightly better support for HDMI 2.1, etc. but honestly there not much in it.

It you went with the TCL you would be pleased with your decision, but consider buying an extended warranty if possible, reliability is something to be considered here.
My friend will be the boy to answer this question over and out.

Ferret.

I thought the price of oled would have come down more by now. I was looking at picking a second one up but even 3 years on they're the same price as when I bought my first.

I thought the price of oled would have come down more by now. I was looking at picking a second one up but even 3 years on they're the same price as when I bought my first.
Not a chance they are still the market Rolex.

Had Sony Andriod t.v faulted after three years
Every time you switched it on it switched off again All the settings on the t.v where correct
Lucky enough had the t.v insured The t.v couldnt be fixed the company couldnt get the parts so
they give me vouchers to replace the t.v Bought
Samsung oled 65 inch had money left over so bought samsung sound bar and sub speaker
The t.v his excellent picture quality the sound
quality like all thin t.vs is poor with out the sound bar and sub speaker .Would diffentily buy Samsung instead of Sony

Back