Formula 1 calendar for the 2021 season

Well the final race of the season is upon us.
Vonstrapon has claimed pole position with Hamilton close by in his rear view mirror.
The lights go out and all hell lets loose on the first corner with multiple collisions and we have the first safety car intervention of the afternoon.
Whats your predictions of the race and who is going to snatch the holy grail championship.
Hamilton for me and i think vonstrapon will buckle under the pressure, but then again who will get the tactical pitstops right, who knows :unsure: :LOL:.
Let the carnage begin !!!!!!!!
Oh before i forget massive thanks to @joe516 for the excellent work on providing the endless listings as always.
You say that about Max not being able to handle the preasure, I do wonder if Lewis will buckle, take last week, break testing or not, in normal circumstances Lewis would have over taken Max and never gone into the back of him, he had the time and space to pass. Was that preasure that put him off, made him panic?

Lewis has never had this competition, he has basically walked it in previous seasons, go from that to being neck and neck with another driver in the last race of the season, where, if neither finish the other driver becomes champion but if he wins he becomes the 'Greatest driver of all time' (well on paper anyway). That is the type of preasure he has never had to deal with, he will get frustrated with Max and that frustration with the added preasure could cause him to make mistakes.

For that reason, and because Lewis is a big spoilt ****, I think this will go to Max;.

You say that about Max not being able to handle the preasure, I do wonder if Lewis will buckle, take last week, break testing or not, in normal circumstances Lewis would have over taken Max and never gone into the back of him, he had the time and space to pass. Was that preasure that put him off, made him panic?

Lewis has never had this competition, he has basically walked it in previous seasons, go from that to being neck and neck with another driver in the last race of the season, where, if neither finish the other driver becomes champion but if he wins he becomes the 'Greatest driver of all time' (well on paper anyway). That is the type of preasure he has never had to deal with, he will get frustrated with Max and that frustration with the added preasure could cause him to make mistakes.

For that reason, and because Lewis is a big spoilt ****, I think this will go to Max;.
Lewis has had the competition from rosberg when they was team mates and ts berg won the title as Lewis was trying to back rosberg up so 3rd place caught him and over took so Hamilton would’ve remained champion but it didn’t come down to last race of the season they both will be under pressure it’s who can hold their nerve.
As for this break testing max was at fault as he moved the steering wheel to the left he knew what he was doing even on board footage showed it.
Hamilton didn’t know max was giving the place back as he was behind purely for the tow and if you listens to the radio control messages between the fia and Mercedes’ both sides clearly admit they didn’t have time to communicate to the driver to what was happening.

I think given that Perez is also on the soft tyre hopefully he will pass Hamilton at the start and be able to slow him down enough for Max to get a good lead.
A safety car on the tenth lap will give max a free pit stop then game on.
Other wise the medium tyres of baby Hamilton will maybe give him the advantage.

Hamilton didn’t know max was giving the place back as he was behind purely for the tow and if you listens to the radio control messages between the fia and Mercedes’ both sides clearly admit they didn’t have time to communicate to the driver to what was happening.
I'm not arguing about who was at fault, but my point is, Lewis saw him slowing down, and he started slowing down himself when he saw it, He had time to move over to attempt a pass but didn't. Now was that down to the preasure?

should of been no ending lewis should of won the rules state that the cars have to unlap there selves and the stuwards f----- it of what a load shite its never been done before so why allow it now

should of been no ending lewis should of won the rules state that the cars have to unlap there selves and the stuwards f----- it of what a load shite its never been done before so why allow it now
aparently the rules say they may be allowed to pass.

Exactly not all lapped cars passed and they shouldn’t have changed their minds I’m saying Micheal Masai has redbull on payroll at first no cars could pass by the fia and no soon as redbull gets onto fia radio it changes what a load of bollox that was

Exactly not all lapped cars passed and they shouldn’t have changed their minds I’m saying Micheal Masai has redbull on payroll at first no cars could pass by the fia and no soon as redbull gets onto fia radio it changes what a load of bollox that was
exactly right baz watched formula 1 for years and this season the decisions they have made is diabolical they have just through there own rule book out the window im fuming

You could say that Masai is on Mercedes Payroll after the first lap when they let Lewis gain a big advantage by cutting the corner.

I will say I think Michael Masai should go, as a race director he is diabolical

exactly right baz watched formula 1 for years and this season the decisions they have made is diabolical they have just through there own rule book out the window im fuming
Personally should’ve finished under safety car but doubt Mercedes protest about the rules will change the fact it’s as tho this Micheal Massi knows fekk all about f1
You could say that Masai is on Mercedes Payroll after the first lap when they let Lewis gain a big advantage by cutting the corner.

I will say I think Michael Masai should go, as a race director he is diabolical
not really as Lewis slowed down when come back on track so no advantage gained redbull acknowledged that it can be talked about for weeks months years lol but I will agree with you massi needs to go as he’s too quick to red flag races where as the late Charlie whiting wouldn’t have done that

What they should have done in my opinion is as soon as the cars have passed the crash is let lapped cars passed and not wait until what was it 3 laps to go by.

Back