Formula 1 calendar for the 2021 season

Lewis leading was the worst thing that could have happened Max could change his tyres again Lewis could not or he would been well back. it all ended up in a total farce, i would said exact same if roles were revered.. Lewis won it until crash and they chaged rules as they please.. if i was Lewis i would be fk raging..

If lewis had put soft tyres on during the safety car then he would have won and we wouldn't even be talking about it. It's only being discussed because it's Lewis and Merc throwing their dummy out of their pram

Grog i agree ha should changed his tyres but he won it until that crash and make up there own rules, you can live with should changed tyres no what when on after crash, that ended in a farce

no dummy grog mate no need to change tyres thats the first time they havnt let the other cars pass in thaat situation so why now

The official complaining of Mercdes won't change fekk all.

What's done is done and they have to accept the decision and Max being world champion and move on.

Last edited:
we know that mate but when you follow a sport like f1 for years then they do that it just pisses me of ok fellas had me say give it a rest now doing me own head in here now

can some explain the end to me

lewis couldn't change his tyres in case max chose not to, and he may have lost time?

because did change tyres he had a signifcant pace advantage?

What's the fuss about cars unlapping?

the coverage doesn't cater to us farweather fans lol

Protest 1: Stewards throw out Merc claim about Verstappen overtaking Hamilton behind Safety Car
We have a first verdict from the stewards, concerning that incident at the end of the penultimate lap when Mercedes said Verstappen overtook Hamilton under the SC.

Protest deemed inadmissible by the stewards.

We still await the second wider and more significant one about the protocol behind the Safety Car.

Red Bull argued that Car 44 was not “overtaken” by Car 33, that both cars were “on and off the throttle” and that there were “a million precedents” under Safety Car where cars had pulled alongside then moved back behind the Car that was in front.

Conclusions of the Stewards : The Stewards consider that the protest is admissible. Having considered the various statements made by the parties. The Stewards determine that although Car 33 did at one stage, for a very short period of time, move slightly in front of Car 44, at a time when both cars where accelerating and braking, it moved back behind Car 44 and it was not in front when the Safety Car period ended (i.e. at the line).

Protest 1: Stewards throw out Merc claim about Verstappen overtaking Hamilton behind Safety Car
We have a first verdict from the stewards, concerning that incident at the end of the penultimate lap when Mercedes said Verstappen overtook Hamilton under the SC.

Protest deemed inadmissible by the stewards.

We still await the second wider and more significant one about the protocol behind the Safety Car.

Red Bull argued that Car 44 was not “overtaken” by Car 33, that both cars were “on and off the throttle” and that there were “a million precedents” under Safety Car where cars had pulled alongside then moved back behind the Car that was in front.

Conclusions of the Stewards : The Stewards consider that the protest is admissible. Having considered the various statements made by the parties. The Stewards determine that although Car 33 did at one stage, for a very short period of time, move slightly in front of Car 44, at a time when both cars where accelerating and braking, it moved back behind Car 44 and it was not in front when the Safety Car period ended (i.e. at the line).
Still the fact that the fia broke the rules also tbh behind the safety car they was both side by side and did look as tho max overtook Hamilton but then it’s like that behind every safety car incident

At the end of the day it's down to the rules not being clear and who makes the final decision. If a football referee makes a bad call during a match, the result is not overturned, the referee makes the decision and that's final. F1 should be the same, the race director makes the final decision based on what he see's as right at the time,

What Mercedes are upset about is that the other cars behind, so Ricciardo, Stroll and Schumacher, weren't asked to pass. So they're saying, all the cars should have been allowed to pass, not just those," said Sky F1's Karun Chandhok.

"From an FIA standpoint, I think if they'd waited for those three cars, we would not have had the final lap of racing."

Although Sky F1's Martin Brundle questioned what the penalty could even be for such a scenario. "The question for me is if the procedures weren't followed, what is the remedy?" he said.

"Mercedes will say they want a lap back, I'm not sure where the precedent would be for that. Letting the lapped cars un-lap themselves was brought in to stop them interfering in the main race.

"I believe the lapped teams were pushing like crazy for the information, and Michael Masi didn't want to let them through while there was a break-down and marshals on track, because when you release someone, you go like hell.

"There's a lot of technicality in this, but I go back to my point, what's the remedy if the FIA didn't follow their own procedures? It's a lawyer's job sorting this one out. It's not a sporting one."

However Sky F1's Nico Rosberg added: "It's the fact they let half of them un-lap, and then also it says by regulation you need to wait another lap to then do the start. So there's a lot of things where he [Masi] didn't follow the rules."

so in theory masi was indeed breaking the rules as you have to wait another lap for lapped cars to be back behind the pack or the race would’ve been over

He does deserve the title not doubting that but to an f1 fan it looks like corruption so to speak the main boss in f1 dosnt even know the rules 🤣🤣
as I said above, Masai should go, the lack of consistency and today's mess is on him at the end of the day.

Back