Formuler 8 mytv 2 IPTV

yamaha250

A new Formuler 8 will arrive this Friday. Just wondering how easy it will be to set up an IPTV service with all the usual channels, Movies, Sports HD etc. VOD looks fun also.

Just same as setting a mag up give provider mac address of mytvonline app then they send you a portal to enter once entered reload portal job done

Plug the stb in and let it update select country etc. Formuler uses remote keyboard cursor key is also found on remote.
Have a look on youtube for in depth instructions, will save you time hunting around when your z8 arrives. Mac address is in settings ..

Last edited:
A word of caution ... check with your IPTV supplier before purchasing subs that they will allow you to use Formuler 8 as MOL 2 is apparently causing ip floods.

I have just got the Z8 Pro and am getting Blocked Code 7 when trying to connect. My provider says the ID address from the box label is rejected by their system and the MAC from the box just Code 7's. Is there another MAC somewhere? I am connecting via Ethernet to my router and the box setup fine otherwise
John

I have just got the Z8 Pro and am getting Blocked Code 7 when trying to connect. My provider says the ID address from the box label is rejected by their system and the MAC from the box just Code 7's. Is there another MAC somewhere? I am connecting via Ethernet to my router and the box setup fine otherwise
John
Hi when you open mtv online your id will be in the upper right hand corner

John
Run the updates for your box and the line id will start 00:1A:79

John

you can use m3u
Username
Password
Url

no need for MAC address this will give you the option to have more devices under the same house!!
If using mytvonline 2 app there’s a small box that says login required, tick this and will allow username password login format instead Mac ID

Back