Formuler One (sorry bad pun)

Formuler seems the popular choice, is the buzz just the same thing (mol) from a different manufacturer?

Formuler seems the popular choice, is the buzz just the same thing (mol) from a different manufacturer?
They are similar to each other bud just different manufacturer and buzz remote is better than formuler remote and the obvious one formuler users mol and buzz uses buzztv app

Reactions: m4u
They are very simular but I would say buzz has a better build quality.

It dose have android tv but no 4k Netflix etc.

The buzz sticks are good but again I don't like the bulky control.

Reactions: m4u
I have 6 Formuler boxes with members of the family, starting a few years ago with the Z8 and now the Z11's. I have to say they are a powerful and flexible box to use. Prior to that I have had Zgemma's and Mag's When I got the Z11 pro earlier this year I found that some of my IPTV providers had difficulty at first connecting to their servers, anyway they got around the problem. Lately I have one provider getting blocked intermittently even with a VPN. This Provider has said that the Formuler boxes are more successful using m3u playlists instead of the Portal URL. Provider has now sent me a m3u playlist that is working perfectly except no EPG. Would like you opinions

I have 6 Formuler boxes with members of the family, starting a few years ago with the Z8 and now the Z11's. I have to say they are a powerful and flexible box to use. Prior to that I have had Zgemma's and Mag's When I got the Z11 pro earlier this year I found that some of my IPTV providers had difficulty at first connecting to their servers, anyway they got around the problem. Lately I have one provider getting blocked intermittently even with a VPN. This Provider has said that the Formuler boxes are more successful using m3u playlists instead of the Portal URL. Provider has now sent me a m3u playlist that is working perfectly except no EPG. Would like you opinions
When using m3u you need an epg url also I find formuler work better on username and password especially the newer models

Sometimes you need a seperate url gor epg bazz beat me.

Back