Formuler Z nano versus Amiko A6 4K UHD

Hi all

just after a bit of advise - i currently have a zgemme h2h running iptv however want to get something more upto date, having read the review forum regarding android boxes ive narrowed it down to 2 that im interested in. Im not much of a techie so could do with some advise. i know @bazcfc1 has reviewed the Amiko A6 4K UHD and cant really find any faults. they are both prced at £49.99 so just wanted to know out of the 2 mentioned in the title which one is better for IPTV. i would need the following

can they connect to VPN
is andriod 7.1 an issue as ive seen some with andriod 10

any thoughts will be appreciated

thanks

Just bear in mind that you won't find any android streaming apk that comes anywhere near as good to look at as the skins on the various builds on the zgemma.

Just bear in mind that you won't find any android streaming apk that comes anywhere near as good to look at as the skins on the various builds on the zgemma.
I'm currently running the zgemma with no build as it has been sowing it down a lot

Last edited:
Ask Bazz i know he has at least one of the above devices. My experince is you will not go wrong with formuler. I would pay a few extra quid and get the formuler zx i think they are around £60. Formuler boxes have no issues with a VPN.

Ask Bazz i know he has at least one of the above devices. My experince is you will not go wrong with formuler. I would pay a few extra quid and get the formuler zx i think they are around £60. Formuler boxes have no issues with a VPN.
Thanks I've seen them advertised for £68 from a site that sponsors this forum

Not true as you can have any skin you like seen plenty just then searching net

https://www.techkings.org/threads/iptv-device-review-thread.159314/post-1053720

That post compares the a6 with a T95Q. I have a T95Q and it's great for iptv. Over WiFi and wired connection.
I've been reading up about the T95Q and their really good especially at the prices I've seen. Is it compatible with most iptv providers. As the formula and amiko boxes are popular there seems to more support and help on here. One issue i don't want is to have a box where I won't get any support cus it's not that popular and im not that clued up. Going by the reviews it's probably between formula ZX and T95Q. Anyone used both and what are their thoughts

To throw a spanner into works have a look at the buzztv vidsticks they are a little dearer and really good device I have one and runs iptv smoothly back-lit remote and is supported on here by @Kuul Media and can be taken anywhere ie on holiday abroad caravan ect

I've been reading up about the T95Q and their really good especially at the prices I've seen. Is it compatible with most iptv providers. As the formula and amiko boxes are popular there seems to more support and help on here. One issue i don't want is to have a box where I won't get any support cus it's not that popular and im not that clued up. Going by the reviews it's probably between formula ZX and T95Q. Anyone used both and what are their thoughts
Used the formuler zx I found it could handle everything you will need. They are getting a bit old now. The buzz firestick may also be a good shout if you buy the lan adapter aswell. To be fair once you have set up a android box you will not need much support. Just reboot your router once a week.

Android boxes are more widespread than formuler, and better understood and supported by iptv sellers generally. The main selling point of a formuler box is the dedicated mytvonline iptv player - not all iptv sellers will support this and will simply direct you to install their android app on the formuler device.

Thanks for all the replies. Would be interesting to know what % of providers use mytvonline. If it is a small amount I think I will rule the formula out. I like a remote that gives the options to input channel numbers hence why I've not really looked at fire sticks and was comparing the a6 with formula.

The T95Q looks good and seems to be highly recommended. Does it have a epg button? When using android boxes can you change channels by inputting channel numbers?

Thanks for all the replies. Would be interesting to know what % of providers use mytvonline. If it is a small amount I think I will rule the formula out. I like a remote that gives the options to input channel numbers hence why I've not really looked at fire sticks and was comparing the a6 with formula.

The T95Q looks good and seems to be highly recommended. Does it have a epg button? When using android boxes can you change channels by inputting channel numbers?
Alot of providers supports formula so where not many comes into it is way off mark formula are very popular in iptv my provider highly recommendeds formula boxes over any other device. When people on here say providers are moving away from macs the main reason is because a lot of people use mag boxes and won't replace them with something better The A6 and formula are quite simular just that formula has better specs but both use the same app

Agree with Bazz most supliers support formuler. It is enigma and mag boxes some suppliers are moving away from.

I own a formuler z7+ and a T95Q - I can't see any reason why the lower spec device of the two justifies a higher price, just because of the MyTvonline app.

I own a formuler z7+ and a T95Q - I can't see any reason why the lower spec device of the two justifies a higher price, just because of the MyTvonline app.
Don't get to excited about specs there are boxes that claim to have higher spec than the sheild however, none come even close preformance wise. It is more about the quality of the hardware.

Don't get to excited about specs there are boxes that claim to have higher spec than the sheild however, none come even close preformance wise. It is more about the quality of the hardware.

Pointless comment since I stated that I own the two products I'm talking about and not simply comparing the specs.

Back