Formuler Z nano versus Amiko A6 4K UHD

Really ? am afraid your wrong. post a pic of a skin from an android app that comes even close to the sky skins on enigma devices.
LTQ app looks like sly q skin you can get a smarters that looks like vm skin you can get apps that looks like Netflix lol

LTQ app looks like sly q skin you can get a smarters that looks like vm skin you can get apps that looks like Netflix lol
That LQT app is awful , absolutely horrible compared to any of the sky apps on enigma. Smarters apps are even worse.

I agree but formuler z8 changed my perspective on this as I was zgemma Ect h2h H7c vm lover but with it being encrypted it changed my way of thinking
I’ve got Freesat through Tv for the missus then the z8 Lightning fast dedicated mytvonline 2 app and remote similar to zgemma mutant also and apps gal lore within seconds vod press of one button
Updated software 2 secs! I was exactly the same until I bit the bullet
mid range £30 £50 android boxes and firestick don’t come anywhere near as close as these boxes as I used them before and the loading time was long the button clicking on a remote annoyed me. You can have freeview on the box with a usb for the standard aerial. Lightning fast instant change channel zapping
Enigma aren’t as versatile and responsive as these boxes I loved my zgemmas but without the perks no brainer only good thing it kept the missus happy as she suffers from change as loved VM skin, but even she’s adapted lol

I agree but formuler z8 changed my perspective on this as I was zgemma Ect h2h H7c vm lover but with it being encrypted it changed my way of thinking
I’ve got Freesat through Tv for the missus then the z8 Lightning fast dedicated mytvonline 2 app and remote similar to zgemma mutant also and apps gal lore within seconds vod press of one button
Updated software 2 secs! I was exactly the same until I bit the bullet
mid range £30 £50 android boxes and firestick don’t come anywhere near as close as these boxes as I used them before and the loading time was long the button clicking on a remote annoyed me. You can have freeview on the box with a usb for the standard aerial. Lightning fast instant change channel zapping
Enigma aren’t as versatile and responsive as these boxes I loved my zgemmas but without the perks no brainer only good thing it kept the missus happy as she suffers from change as loved VM skin, but even she’s adapted lol
Could you elaborate on the "Freeview -usb for ariel please " ? never heard of that.

Could you elaborate on the "Freeview -usb for ariel please " ? never heard of that.
Sorry il elaborate for you as was entertaining young one so wording wasn’t the greatest to understand. For extra £20 pound you can get add a USB tuner DVB-T/T2 Receiver, Full HD 1080P Terrestrial TV Set Top Box

Sorry il elaborate for you as was entertaining young one so wording wasn’t the greatest to understand. For extra £20 pound you can get add a USB tuner DVB-T/T2 Receiver, Full HD 1080P Terrestrial TV Set Top Box
THis is some form of "ariel" that plugs into a usb port on the formuler box ? available for UK Freeview ?

Ok. I will
Really ? am afraid your wrong. post a pic of a skin from an android app that comes even close to the sky skins on enigma devices.
I must say when i decide to buy a new box. The type of skin i can add dose not enter my mind. There are loads of apps for android you will almost surley find one you like.

Yes mate but I’m going to be totally honest never set it up as have free sat and for what is on them channels I Just use what it’s meant for..
If your going to be using as a everyday viewing device then £120 or more is worth it as some android devices you could goto work come back and have a bath and Then you be ready for watching your movie!

I was exactly the same for years not getting rid zgemma firestick not as good android boxes mid range made me think all was pants

when Vm side went I payed the price was pestered by my bro get the shield but it was good but it’s not dedicated enough for tv purpose only remote not as good as wanted proper remote
Shield is awesome but for other reasons gaming ect but the z8 what I got and I’ve never looked back ever
Takes a lot for me to say that as been going following analog vm box To d box starview 1 2 3 lol lost count but it’s definitely 100% worth getting good device for better judgement as the android cheap put me off a little when first had them.
My old man had the fastest 1gb internet running through a LG smart tv and using app from the App Store and it was shocking this as we know now the tv and basic Iptv smarters app

Yes mate but I’m going to be totally honest never set it up as have free sat and for what is on them channels I Just use what it’s meant for..
If your going to be using as a everyday viewing device then £120 or more is worth it as some android devices you could goto work come back and have a bath and Then you be ready for watching your movie!
I agree with you mate the cheap chinise boxes are rubbish you may aswell chuck your money down the drain. As my mother says "they are cheap for a reason" It is a bit different with firesticks as they are trying to sell you extra services after you have bought the device. I have a sheild now and it never misses a beat but formuler boxes are excellent.

You missed a trick with your sheild. You could of uded your tv remote to control the sheild if you like tv remotes.
Yeah my bros got it all but it’s fast but it’s not as good I don’t think maybe me lol
To big also missus happy with the box as it’s small and mighty :LOL:

Back