Formuler Z nano versus Amiko A6 4K UHD

To be honest i would go back to enigma if virgin subs came back. But it would be one of the high end vu range. I bought my sheild and sub for less than 2 months cost of virgin tv and get much more content.

Oh how I envy you guys with great boxes like the shield and forumler :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But for what it is fire stick is ok, not amazing or anything but does the job.
I think you use yours for mainly movie apps so a firestick to be honest is good enough. The problems come when you runninng IPTV and a vpn . As they make the processor work very hard . Cheap enigma boxes with the builds getting forever bigger using a VPN and IPTV they just can't cope. plus whatever other plugins have been added along the way.

Use fire stick for IPTV along with at times those free VOD apps. It does get slow but works main thing IPTV and VPN where needed for services like NBC gold which used before.

Like I said not the best and know forumler and shield are powerful boxes and do so much on it but maybe overkill for me. Alot of great boxes and other devices out there tbh alot of choice.

W
Use fire stick for IPTV along with at times those free VOD apps. It does get slow but works main thing IPTV and VPN where needed for services like NBC gold which used before.

Like I said not the best and know forumler and shield are powerful boxes and do so much on it but maybe overkill for me. Alot of great boxes and other devices out there tbh alot of choice.
when you decide to upgrade it may be worth looking at the buzz fiirestick Bazz says they knock the pants off the firestick.

W

when you decide to upgrade it may be worth looking at the buzz fiirestick Bazz says they knock the pants off the firestick.
They do mate they are really quick there a bit like formula boxes with the main buttons you need on remote dfor live tv vod series can add everything you like to home screen.
so it's just there when boots up has aptiode on it it's own player like mol but the benifit is you can have setup via mac user and password or m3u plus can add sd card for recording remote can be ran via Bluetooth or ir.
But a lot of guys I know say the z8 is bees knees for iptv couple has shield but as Graham pointed out the remote can be a bit weird regarding apps. Only use 4k stick now for plex and app testing.
I have edison os mini running via xe and don't even bother with that.

They do mate they are really quick there a bit like formula boxes with the main buttons you need on remote dfor live tv vod series can add everything you like to home screen.
so it's just there when boots up has aptiode on it it's own player like mol but the benifit is you can have setup via mac user and password or m3u plus can add sd card for recording remote can be ran via Bluetooth or ir.
But a lot of guys I know say the z8 is bees knees for iptv couple has shield but as Graham pointed out the remote can be a bit weird regarding apps. Only use 4k stick now for plex and app testing.
I have edison os mini running via xe and don't even bother with that.
The sheild remote is easy to use. I haven't found it a problem. Like i said you can use your TV remote on the sheild if you like. I know i don't use the sheild to any where near its full potential. Like i have said on many posts formuler boxes are rock solid but the z8 is creeping towards the price of a sheild tv which is far better than the z8.

Hi guys. Thank you for all your replies, I have learnt so much from some of "godfathers" on this post. I have had a look at all mentioned boxes and decided to go for a formula z7+. I know it's not the best box out there but it is within my price budget, seems easy to use, remote looks decent and updates seem straight forward. Also feel that they are quite popular so help will be at hand. I think it will be a upgrade from my zgemma h2h as i cant stand having to use putty etc for upgrades.

Once again thank you for all your help

Hi guys. Thank you for all your replies, I have learnt so much from some of "godfathers" on this post. I have had a look at all mentioned boxes and decided to go for a formula z7+. I know it's not the best box out there but it is within my price budget, seems easy to use, remote looks decent and updates seem straight forward. Also feel that they are quite popular so help will be at hand. I think it will be a upgrade from my zgemma h2h as i cant stand having to use putty etc for upgrades.

Once again thank you for all your help
The formula range are supported mate and can't really go wrong just run all updates ect and when comes to giving the provider the mac code if using mytvonline app it will start 00:1A:79 but as you put the godfathers are always on hand lol

Back