Formuler z10 vs 4k firestick

Evreytime I ask the question nobody actually knows why it's a dedicated box. . Unless it's just any box with pre installed app.

People say "dedicated box" like it's a good thing, as if devices that can do other things do so at the expense of concentrating on iptv. When really "dedicated box" means it's a box with the most basic capabilities required to run iptv.

Again it's a android box with app mate. I just don't get it. I can understand mag boxes because they can just literally play IPTV and VOD.

I mean you can have the best box in the world if the supplier is no good it won't help. After all a firestick hd version will play 99% of iptv

Evreytime I ask the question nobody actually knows why it's a dedicated box. . Unless it's just any box with pre installed app.
Dedicated IPTV box will be designed for IPTV and nothing else, it's self explanatory, if a box does satellite or Freeview as well as IPTV it's not an IPTV box.
Not sure where you are unsure

In theory there isn't a dedicated iptv box on the market anything streamed over the Internet could be classes as iptv.
Streaming over the Internet you could class as iptv as iptv stands for Internet protocol television.
so the likes of iplayer youtube ect itv hub demand 5 e2iplayer some would say is iptv as your using the Internet.
IMO that makes it that there is no dedicated iptv box as you can do all these things on any device ie firestick Roku Amiko zgemma nowtv mag boxes.
People say "dedicated box" like it's a good thing, as if devices that can do other things do so at the expense of concentrating on iptv. When really "dedicated box" means it's a box with the most basic capabilities required to run iptv.
exactly most boxes/devices has the basics to run iptv it would be like saying your tv is a dedicated iptv device no soon as you put it on there.......No it has the basics to run iptv on it

I have 2 x shields , a Z10 pro max and a number of fire sticks. For Iptv the mytv app in conjunction with all the one click buttons on the remote wins hands down and that’s my go to on the tv in my sports room . I don’t watch Netflix so it’s lack of 4k /HD isn’t applicable . Wife uses the shield on main lounge tv , there she has Netflix and all the terrestrial apps , iplayer, itvhub etc. we don’t have an aerial connected anymore everything can be watched live via apps.

Just means that boxes like Formuler or Buzztv are hybris boxes and they are also dedicated because they can work woth stalker portal a they have unique mac address and also android becuase they accept apk files

Just means that boxes like Formuler or Buzztv are hybris boxes and they are also dedicated because they can work woth stalker portal a they have unique mac address and also android becuase they accept apk files
That's the app not the box. I think bazz and pop are correct no such thing

Back