Formuler z10 vs 4k firestick

You can also buy the Buzztv WiFi double sided keyboard as it comes with its own usb dongle to insert into the usb slot.
I tested with different boxes and works perfectly

On formuler is a bit tricky as some buttons need probably to be remapping but have not been successful

Any ideas if you can pair a virgin remote with it?

I have never used virgin myself. If the remote is bluetooth, then you should be able to connect it and map the buttons.

I ordered the Flirc USB today so I can pair my One4All remote to the Shield, I can update you on how that performs in a couple of weeks.

Shield is on for £105 at the moment

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Z6QQ...&tag=pepperugc03-21&ascsubtag=2395135420&th=1

I have paired my old Sky Q Bluetooth remote to the shield to get that "full tv" experience - it's not perfect, but easier than using the Shield remote
Have you a link to how to do that ?
Just looking on YT and can't find one.
I have shield ( tube version ) in lounge and I just picked up a 2017 version for £40 which have set up on TV in kitchen/dining room . Remote is not so good.
Also have a Z10 in my own "den" which is imo anyway , the best device I have had for IPTV ( when you factor in the remote is set up for controlling the MTVOL app ). As has been said above tho , shield is better for official apps .

I have never used virgin myself. If the remote is bluetooth, then you should be able to connect it and map the buttons.

I ordered the Flirc USB today so I can pair my One4All remote to the Shield, I can update you on how that performs in a couple of weeks.
I have a flirc usb dongle sitting in a drawer alongside a one4 all remote . For me the remote is far too big and clunky gave up on it after a couple of weeks.

If it's just for IPTV formuler wins. I will say mytvonline doesn't yet let you merge different playlists into one yet though.
I'm currently using 2 services, so presume you can add them both but its a bit faffy having to move out of one provider to the other?

Have you a link to how to do that ?
Just looking on YT and can't find one.
I have shield ( tube version ) in lounge and I just picked up a 2017 version for £40 which have set up on TV in kitchen/dining room . Remote is not so good.
Also have a Z10 in my own "den" which is imo anyway , the best device I have had for IPTV ( when you factor in the remote is set up for controlling the MTVOL app ). As has been said above tho , shield is better for official apps .

On the Sky remote? Hold 1 and 3 together and the remote should flash twice. It is then in pairing mode. I used a free version of a button mapper app to map the buttons.

Once paired, if the Sky remote doesn't respond to the Shield, hold 1+3 to turn it on.

Bit the bullet and bought a z10 pro max, got to say loving mytvonline2. Nicer look and seems smoother to navigate that tivimate.
Only problem I have found is I can't get the sd card picked up gave up and using a USB.
Would recommend forumler if anyone is considering am upgrade

Bit the bullet and bought a z10 pro max, got to say loving mytvonline2. Nicer look and seems smoother to navigate that tivimate.
Only problem I have found is I can't get the sd card picked up gave up and using a USB.
Would recommend forumler if anyone is considering am upgrade
Formuler has a telegram group also for updates for boxes maybe worth you joining it so you know when updates available/due

I'm a new owner of Formuler Z10 Pro Max, and have to say setting it up and adding portals has been seamless.

Dreaded thinking about the complexities of it, but tbh its relatively simple.

Plus I like how it has Google store to add apps

I'm a new owner of Formuler Z10 Pro Max, and have to say setting it up and adding portals has been seamless.

Dreaded thinking about the complexities of it, but tbh its relatively simple.

Plus I like how it has Google store to add apps
What resolution does the formuler play legit services in?
Just curious as IPTV can go up and down.

Back