Formuler z10 vs 4k firestick

Can’t have Netflix on a formuler as far as I’m aware as Netflix has to certifi it although some has installed the mobile version onto one
You are probably looking at 480 for Netflix on them, get the Stick or cube if you want certified 4k apps to work!

Can’t have Netflix on a formuler as far as I’m aware as Netflix has to certifi it although some has installed the mobile version onto one
Tablet version is available. Works well. Especially with the mouse function the formuler remote provides. Just 1080p max resolution though.

Amazon prime is official app so all good

The majority of boxes you can't play 4k Netflix on because they run android mobile in the background. Waste of good money just an opinion.

Firestick or sheild only 2 devices worth thinking about.

The Z10 is a good choice but it has MyTvonline built it which is similar to Tivimate in a lot of ways even visually, as this is the built in IPTV app on the Z10 the remote works as it should with a lot more options than Tivimate with a firestick remote.
Mytv is absolutely nothing like tivi,there 2 totaly diffrent lookin systems,thats a stupid comment

I moved to iptv to save costs on TV packages about a month ago. So far its been close to perfect can't complain at all. Currently using a 4k firestick and tivimate.

I'm now tempted to take the next step and turn this into more of a usual tv set up. The Z10 box looks good, will give me more of a remote and their TV player also looks good.

Does anyone have one, they can advise the pros and cons to a firestick/tivimate set up? Any other boxes could look into?

I do notice with the firestick that the picture is a tad darker than TV would usually be. Not really a problem but noticeable. Would the formuler box play better

Thanks
I have a z10,the way I look at it is,if your serious about wanting stable iptv then formuler priorities iptv first before any other app,my shield is diffrent,out of all my boxes a dedicated iptv box is more stable

I have a z10,the way I look at it is,if your serious about wanting stable iptv then formuler priorities iptv first before any other app,my shield is diffrent,out of all my boxes a dedicated iptv box is more stable
Firestick is as stable for Iptv as formula imo
I had a Z8 for 3 weeks! Then sold it Mtv online is not for me, I had to write down the last episode of vod down as it wouldn't keep track, Tivi all day long on Shield!

I’ve found on formuler if using mac the vod is hit and miss with series/episodes but on user and pass it works as it should 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve found on formuler if using mac the vod is hit and miss with series/episodes but on user and pass it works as it should 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
That's one fix bud! The other problem I had was I eventually managed to put my Hooky Netflix uhd on and all I got was 480👀 That's when it when it went to Ebay and the Shield was ordered 🛡️not going to mention upscaling 🙄

That's one fix bud! The other problem I had was I eventually managed to put my Hooky Netflix uhd on and all I got was 480👀 That's when it when it went to Ebay and the Shield was ordered 🛡️not going to mention upscaling 🙄
Yeah it is only 480 on formuler although there was a fix or something by side loading Netflix

Explain to me I have been around for a while. What is a dedicated IPTV box.

Don't get me wrong I understand some people may think a sheild is overkill.

The only box that probably could be considered proper IPTV dedicated are.

Enigma ( possibly)
Magboxes

Last edited:
Explain to me I have been around for a while. What is a dedicated IPTV box.

Don't get me wrong I understand some people may think a sheild is overkill.

The only box that probably could be considered proper IPTV dedicated are.

Enigma ( possibly)
Magboxes
Enigma isn't really a dedicated IPTV box because it can run sat/cable/terrestrial TV as well.
Magbox is dedicated IPTV box because it can't do anything else.
There are other dedicated IPTV boxes like buzz etc

Enigma isn't really a dedicated IPTV box because it can run sat/cable/terrestrial TV as well.
Magbox is dedicated IPTV box because it can't do anything else.
There are other dedicated IPTV boxes like buzz etc
Again it's a android box with app mate. I just don't get it. I can understand mag boxes because they can just literally play IPTV and VOD.

I mean you can have the best box in the world if the supplier is no good it won't help. After all a firestick hd version will play 99% of iptv

Evreytime I ask the question nobody actually knows why it's a dedicated box. . Unless it's just any box with pre installed app.

Last edited:
Back