Free 4GB USB Flash with Music ***** ****** *****

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
933746_1.jpg

Submit your address and we'll rush to you this 4GB USB flash with our releases. Quantity is limited to 15,000 pcs."

What Wiz said... lol.

Has anyone signed up and received the USB drive yet?? I just can't see something for FREE... sorry. ;)

dont like the survey bit :(
this FREE stuff you usually have to fill out pages n pages of surveys giveing them ALL your details lol!
ah well maybe someone will get a free one lol!

I just filled out the form, they just asked for name adress, email adress, will let you know how i get on

yeh I done it yesterday also, nothing else just name address and email ;)

wait and see now if were one of the 15,000 LOL

I haven't had a reply by email, how bout you anto? these sort of things usually send a mail immediately to say they recieved your request, don't they, anyway we wait and see

oh so you guys didnt get to do the survery for free argos vouchers then :) and free vouchers for half the shops in the world LOL
oh they asked how much i earned did i need a will etc so well my earnings are ITRO 2456K LOL

I have removed there address and other info, no more advertising from us until someone receives something.

I haven't recieved a whole lot of spam, but unfortunately, no usb drive either, 1 month now, didn't expect much and I got it lol

Looks like it was a con, I haven't received anything either :boo: set of :wanker: 's

Back