Other Geant evo 750. 4k box

sbedi1122

Hi been looking to get this sat box geant evo 750 4 k box. Any good. Where can I find support for this reciver. Thanks in advance

GEANT GN-OTT 750 ALLURE EVO 4K EVOLUTION. has any got this box . Is it ok to get . Where can I get support. Please help​

Very similar to the Viark DRs2 and those were popular till they stopped production on them.

Is it ok to get ? Depends on use if your are wanting it to clear DE IT and UK you need to ask the SP1 sellers if it will im not sure.

Support they will be like any other Forever box support is already on here, as for firmware i dont post it as that brand of box never really sold in Europe it was for countries outside of Europe.

Very similar to the Viark DRs2 and those were popular till they stopped production on them.

Is it ok to get ? Depends on use if your are wanting it to clear DE IT and UK you need to ask the SP1 sellers if it will im not sure.

Support they will be like any other Forever box support is already on here, as for firmware i dont post it as that brand of box never really sold in Europe it was for countries outside of Europe.
Super thanks for the info sir great. Which is good for Europe for sp1 if you don’t mind . I have a vu solo 4K se . It is very difficult to get it work It show blank pic but ecm is working on 19.2 e De channels. I had this for years it is too complicated I could never understand this new thin oscam me just going in circles spent hours and hours on forum I just want a easier like like old f3 boxes plain and simple but must be UHD.

Super thanks for the info sir great. Which is good for Europe for sp1 if you don’t mind . I have a vu solo 4K se . It is very difficult to get it work It show blank pic but ecm is working on 19.2 e De channels. I had this for years it is too complicated I could never understand this new thin oscam me just going in circles spent hours and hours on forum I just want a easier like like old f3 boxes plain and simple but must be UHD.
I also have a solo4k and it does work quite well with opening sky de but i only have a selection of channels. I also have the viark box sat 4k and this opens far more channels than the solo 4.

I also have a solo4k and it does work quite well with opening sky de but i only have a selection of channels. I also have the viark box sat 4k and this opens far more channels than the solo 4.
so Geant evo 750. 4k box wont do sp1 100%? cheers

Back