Get free SKY, Movies, TV shows and more via XBMC + 3 plugins

Navi x is utter rubbish mate. It works about 50% of the time and can freeze/ lock up during a film. Don't bother.

Hi everyone im a newbie and I really love the site I was wondering if anyone could help me get started ive downloaded xbmc from the link above and install all 3 files but when i open navi extream media portal it says please wait then says cannot open file is there a newer file needed? many thanks and thanks again for a great site

you need the fusion addon to get the most of out XBMC, google fusion addon xbmc and there will be a link which will explain exactly what to do, if you need any more advice just ask :grin:

Google and find xbmchub, this will tell you everything you need to know about installing XMBC and all of the add ons you will ever need. Use 1Channel for TV, ice films for films and start with sports devil for, well you work that one out.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Google and find xbmchub, this will tell you everything you need to know about installing XMBC and all of the add ons you will ever need. Use 1Channel for TV, ice films for films and start with sports devil for, well you work that one out.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

"Do not use 1channel.ch it has been compromised" (via 1channel twitter some months ago)

looks like i have installed it correctly but left loaded right working then nothing? i am new this this but its a night mare but its for free to.

You can try xbmc talk, I think it had been updated to xfinity, just google it and add on, there are tons of addons available, movies, sports, live TV etc. and I find it a lot more stable navi x on XBMC

Ive installed xbmc been to system-settings-add ons-install from zip file,

which folder or were would the 3 zip file add ons be ? as i cannot seem to find them,

also when xbmc is open how do you get back to your desktop

hope someone can help me

thanks andy

hi does any1 know how to hack or get the hacked version of navi-x |

Why would you want to hack it? It's available as a free addon to XBMC (also free), or you can get a standalone version for the old Wii.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all
this is my first post...downloaded this xbmc stuff and it works great on pc but would like to know if it would work on a android hdmi stck....thanks in advance

It will work on Android Devices just fine, i have it running on my Samsung S3, i also have it running on ipad first generation, also on Acer revo 3610 in the lounge and on the bedroom PC. The faster Internet connection the better it will run, here at the moment i have S?? connection very very low speed sometimes as low as 2mb, but it works, look for stuff in SD (standard definition) for slow speeds as HD will just keep Buffering, not a good experience, but HD with faster connection is great.
there is also a Hub wizard download to your device, get this and it gives you the option of setup using the wizard to, Windows, Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry pi, Apple tv2, XBMCbuntu, and ios. all then done automatically.
It will even install Navi x program for you.

Back