Get it Off Your Chest

Evastar

TK Veteran
Okay, having a bad day? Want to rant about it here?

No bad language or over 18's comments please.

And remember this is an open forum, so anybody can read what you post ;)

oh cool always good to have a rant thread lol!

will there be an 18+ forum in the future so we can have a good old adult rant lol!

I'm starting to get really p'd off here.

This woman rang me last week, on my house phone and left a mobile number to be called back on. When i did call her back i couldn't get her off the phone, going on about all her problems etc, cost me a fortune.

She wanted an appointment for the weekend! hello? It was easter, and i don't work weekends anyway, so i made an appointment with her for 2 pm today.

Anyway its twenty past two at this stage and no sign of her, i tried to call her mobile and its switched off, i'm meant to be off all week and was only doing her a favour because she was moaning so much, if she does arrive now she can get lost.

Anyway she obviously doesn't intend to show up at this stage, what i don't understand is why bother making the appointment in the first place?

This is my first ever no show by the way, and i'm contemplating texting her and telling her she owes me 25 euro because she didn't cancel the appointment. What do you think?

I know i've no chance of getting the money off her, but it might stop her doing it to other people in the future.

Cos she won't be getting another appointment with me, that's for sure ;)

bloody weather cars with nuts you cant get to unless ur mister tickle and dogs that r trying it on thats enough 4 today give me a f'7*@:g break to top it all of the computer decided to freeaza on me.

Last edited:
From the sounds of it Eva, you are probably better off that she didn't show.
I agree with you, text her and tell her she owes you 25euro ;)

Anyway she obviously doesn't intend to show up at this stage, what i don't understand is why bother making the appointment in the first place?

This is my first ever no show by the way, and i'm contemplating texting her and telling her she owes me 25 euro because she didn't cancel the appointment. What do you think?

I know i've no chance of getting the money off her, but it might stop her doing it to other people in the future.

Cos she won't be getting another appointment with me, that's for sure ;)

if it will make ya feel better then go ahead text her but as you say shes will just shrug it off and it probably wont mean anyting to her, but on the other hand they may also be agenuine reason for not having turned up or having phone on sorry jsut trying to do what i do best and see both sides lol!

Lol i just did! :)

How does this sound?

(her name), due to your failure to attend for your 2pm appointment today and the fact that you did not give 24 hours notice, you have incurred a 50% charge which in this case comes to 25 euro. Please forward this amount as soon as possible.

She just rang me! lol!

Was trying to make out my home phone is broken and that she didn't have my mobile number. Which is total rubbish. Gave no apology and tried to rebook. I said well actually i am on holidays all this week and only took you today as a favour because you sounded so desperate for the appointment last week.

I said to be quite honest i only want clients that turn up on time. At which stage she said she wouldn't want to come to me because i'm too rude! lmao!

To be honest, my friend in the shop said she was a horror, so i'm just as glad :)

I wish we could do that in my business Eva. We have people no-call no-show all the freakin' time. Ruins my schedule, my guys run out of work, etc. I feel your pain

Well i genuinely am on a week off. I could have done stuff with the kids today, or my garden or whatever.

Anyway, the only thing is she'll probably badmouth me, but i would say anyone that knows her will take anything she says with a pinch of salt! ;)

I know the girls in the health food shop thought she was a nutcase.

Last edited:
Wembley should be for Cup Finals only.
[I'll allow Internationals too!]

Why have they resorted to playing semi-finals here.
The old fashioned 'neutral ground' was so much better.

The 'old' Wembley was always noted for it's exceptional playing surface, the pitch at the weekend was a joke!

:rant:

Dang it ive been sent home from work early, and I reet wanted to stop.
I'm just going to have to sit in the garden now in the sun.. Jeeesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
The language you used at the start of that post. There are minors on this site, there is no bad language of any kind tolerated.

If 7tb hadn't seen it first, i would have edited it.

Back