Get it Off Your Chest

Yeah and some of those bus drivers can be really awful too, pulling straight out in front of you, bullying you out of lanes, and don't get me started on the white van drivers ;)

tut-tut Eva, picking on poor me lol though i have to agree on some of my good coleagues, they have no consideration for anything else on the road

life is way too short to be taking everything so seriously. a good laugh every day and we might not need a rant room lol

I'm always logged in. Several games won't post new scores. Not all, but several. Balloon hunter for instance. When I finish with the game, it says submitting score, then It directs me to the following SUPPOSED address
http://www.techkings.org/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore
But that isn't where I end up. I end up on the home page. My guess is the address is incomplete, and when that happens, people are directed to the home page ;)

Balloon hunter has caused problems for people before, i think it's because it's such a long game. There is actually a section for complaints about the arcade games, if you want to post here: Report a game

And when i play balloon hunter, i open TK in two pages and occasionally go to the other page and move around, so i don't get logged out. Try doing that :) But i think Iluvendo is the balloon hunter champ, not me ;)

Thanks. I'll try that. But there are shorter games that have the same problem. I wonder if its some kind of flash issue...

Hopefully it will work for you, and remember never hit the back button to play because it never saves the score if you do that :)

Back