Getting A FireStick - Suggestions ?

Thanks a bunch guys, very helpful.
Im sure if i can set-up and operate an E2 box the firestick should be a breeze.
:)
Hmmmmmm we will see lol.

Because you already have IPTV on you E2 box you will be able to use both accounts on the Smarters app on the firestick. If you only have single subs though and not multiroom you will only be able to use one device to watch with.

Hmmmmmm we will see lol.

Because you already have IPTV on you E2 box you will be able to use both accounts on the Smarters app on the firestick. If you only have single subs though and not multiroom you will only be able to use one device to watch with.

Yep i have that pretty much covered, gonna either go multiroom or just get another line from me provider.

Installed Smarters, input my details, it loads the channel list but every channel i choose says " Sorry this video can not be played " ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the iptv sub working on other devices? Also make sure another device isn't playing at the same time.

Completely forgot my zgemma was still on, its working now thanks :)

Everything seems fine, except the movement on some channels is a little bit jerky, any solution for this ?

EDIT : just played around with the playback settings now seems a bit better

I would also recommend trying stb-emu app. It's a great app,it emulates a mag box

I tried this and smarters. STB Emu is perfect on my firestick, everything organised nicely especially VOD stuff, fast and stable etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Back