GigaBlue Dcolor GD1 Giga TV Mediaplayer Stick 4K PRO Review

As anyone activated developer mode yet on this. I did by mistake. Somewhere In the menus I pressed okay a few times. One option brought up a blue screen I thought I'd broke it 😔

As anyone activated developer mode yet on this. I did by mistake. Somewhere In the menus I pressed okay a few times. One option brought up a blue screen I thought I'd broke it 😔
Yes I actually activated developer mode no problems here and to be honest just testing because most apps can be downloaded from play store.
So have not tried sideloading any other apps yet i would normally do that via pc with adblink2 and even if needed downloader app is already installed.

Yes I actually activated developer mode no problems here and to be honest just testing because most apps can be downloaded from play store.
So have not tried sideloading any other apps yet i would normally do that via pc with adblink2 and even if needed downloader app is already installed.
Old school :ROFLMAO:

If you click on one of the other menus it gives you a blue screen with a border and a cross hair. Not sure what that is

old eyes easier on PC :ROFLMAO: you should see the size of text on my mobile phone :LOL:
On the serious side I changed my hdmi port that I was normally connected to with gigablue on smart tv think connection was getting slack sometimes moving through channels would slightly fade and come back., so no problems now with that since I changed hdmi port.
But now every so often it jumps to dcolor gdi and i have not actually done nothing will try changing hdmi ports again :ROFLMAO: and I did find somewere to power device down (drunk at the time ) but canot find it again will get there learning curve as usuall :smiley:

Just another point I have a Hitachi (cheap) smart tv but I could not get remote to work when going though brand names on device i,e, hitachi but ended up i tried Vestel and it works. So happy on that side.

I put mine back in as my lads took the 4k stick to his birds. And it hasn't missed a beat. 4k netflix works a treat. No problems like I had in the beginning

There was a few system updates from the app store.

But no ota update yet. Maybe be none

Back