GigaBlue Dcolor GD1 Giga TV Mediaplayer Stick 4K PRO Review

I was looking into getting one also but the only thing that’s putting me off is ddr3 ram rather than ddr4’ have any of you chaps used the Mecool KD3 stick how do these perform thanks.

I was looking into getting one also but the only thing that’s putting me off is ddr3 ram rather than ddr4’ have any of you chaps used the Mecool KD3 stick how do these perform thanks.
Price is a massive factor and its a stick rather than a box. I have been known to be a trend setter in the past :ROFLMAO: Ask willo he is down to a GT media box but gets everything on satellite including genuine 4 K

Might have a few tricks up our sleeve yet

Grog can keep his stream relay SD crap he blows up the forum all the time :ROFLMAO:

Hi Guys.

Purchased the above device and doing a full beta test special on it. I will post some feedback asap but first impressions its amazing.
Would it be possible if you could check it supports uk catch up apps itvX etc not for me but just to keep the missus happy as I’m thinking of ordering one today from Wos surely can’t be any worse than a fire stick at this point.

Would it be possible if you could check it supports uk catch up apps itvX etc not for me but just to keep the missus happy as I’m thinking of ordering one today from Wos surely can’t be any worse than a fire stick at this point.
Yes gonna grab one just waiting to see 😁

What’s wrong with the firestick? Genuine question - haven’t used one for many years.

It won’t have channel 4 and I doubt it has bbc iPlayer either.

What’s wrong with the firestick? Genuine question - haven’t used one for many years.

It won’t have channel 4 and I doubt it has bbc iPlayer either.
Over the past few days my 4k max 2nd gen took an update to deliberately block remote adb connections & that’s probably just a start of things to come no doubt. done with Amazon

Snap my 4k max isn't the same since last update slow and unresponsive
Over the past few days my 4k max 2nd gen took an update to deliberately block remote adb connections & that’s probably just a start of things to come no doubt. done with Amazon

Back