Glasgow Celtic Supporters Thread

Hard luck celtic,a couple bad games at end of season cought them out.
Wil be better next season Noely.Still have a few pints.:sorry:

Hard luck Celtic and Noel :( oh well what can yea do, have a few bevies :)

Need to get rid of the ginger winger noel,no shinging light at all this season on both sides of the border

ah come lads strachan has won the league the last 3 years didnt hear too many complaining or asking for his head then and noel i dont think there is much chance of getting moyes why would he leave everton? the ginger winger WILL get the title back next season

I`ve never been a fan of strachan from the start, but warmed to him after a while.

I`m not saying this now (because the huns won the spl) & anyone who knows me will vouch for that. Ask Des b who is a Big Big Celtic supporter!!

I`ve never really liked him hill & yes I`d love Moyes to take over (my opinion)

I`m not alone in this hill, theres thousands of celtic supporters who are`nt fond of strachan.

One of them is Aiden McGeady lol

fair enough noel
im not a fan of mcgeady myself ,i can never understand how a player will play for a country that he was not born in when his own country wanted him to play for them
i fully understand why he gets so much stick on away days

Because he classes himself as Irish??
He played for the Irish youths before Scotland even knew who he was ;)

It was only when he was in the lime light that the Scottish Fa wanted him.

And fair play to him for playing for Ireland, even though he knew he`d get abuse in Scotland (especially from you know who).

I`ll have to find the "Bhoy who became a man" & post you a link.

It shows McGeady as an 8 yr old wearing the Irish jersey & he explains why he chose Ireland over Scotland.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

[YOUTUBE]RSS61Deu8t8[/YOUTUBE]

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

This is only him as a kid in the Irish jersey, I`ll get the full one tomorrow hill ;)

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:39 PM ----------

Have a look at this hill :)

[YOUTUBE]6gc86Ni-5kY&d[/YOUTUBE]

ok noel i seemed to have hit a nerve with you,but mcgeady strikes me as a petulent child and i thought the way strachan handled the controversey earlier this season was correct, no player is more important than the manager, that is why when a team is not doing so well the manager gets the sack
what got me so annoyed earlier was if celtic had won the league we would not even been talking about strachan getting the sack
it annoys me when fans call for a managers head and at the same time forget what he had also won for the team just look at the idiots who have called for rafa to be sacked at liverpool they were the same who were cheering his name in 2005
strachan is a good manager the trophy cabinet proves that
hope we are still friends noel:beg::flowers:

Hill mate,
I`m not fighting with you hill.
You were talking about McGeady not playing for his birth country so I put up the video ;)

Any way how many Irish players were born in Ireland??
But you still support them when they play for Ireland.

I just think Aiden McGeady gets too much stick!

Anyway Rant over (bedtime) Talk to you tomorrow hill :)

thanks noel for informing about mcgeadys backround i never knew he played for the youths
its just he annoys me maybe its because he has all that ability and has never really done it for ireland and i have a friend in scotland whos a dundee utd fan and he hates himlol maybe thats clouding my opinion well anyway nite and up the dubs

just heard a rumour that Strachen has packed in, is it true.
Also heard that he's favourite for the mackem job [sunderland].

wow, was it a big surprise?

In his past jobs he hasn't got a good track record sticking in a job too long, this must be his longest stay!

who do you want next?

Last edited:
Back