Glasgow Celtic Supporters Thread

good, better than dave o leary read today rumour of him and larsson

too true, could be worse though, heard a rumour today that steve mcclaren is one of the faves for the mackem job. Imagine if he fancied the celtic job :woot:

too true, could be worse though, heard a rumour today that steve mcclaren is one of the faves for the mackem job. Imagine if he fancied the celtic job :woot:

Sandie, :ban: :no no:

lol

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

owen coyle for the hoops?

good or bad?

I like Owen Coyle & Tony Mowbary, & out of the two Mowbary has more experience, but its looking like Coyle will get it ;)

I still want David Moyes lol

Last edited:
Sandie, :ban: :no no:

lol

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

I like Owen Coyle & Tony Mowbrary, & out of the two Mowbrary has more experience, but its looking like Coyle will get it ;)

I still want David Moyes lol

moyes for the mancs now;)

The following players have confirmed that they will be part of the Tommy Burns Select squad for this afternoons tribute game.

Billy McNeill - Manager tommy.jpg

Peter Grant

Derek Whyte

Joe Miller

Andy Walker

Tom Boyd

Simon Donnelly

Pierre van Hooijdonk

Alan Stubbs

Murdo MacLeod

Neil Lennon

Jonathan Burns

Paul Lambert

Tommy Johnson

Tosh McKinlay

Stilian Petrov tommy..jpg

John Hartson

Jim McIntyre

Packie Bonner

Paul McStay

Davie Provan

George McCluskey

Jorge Cadete

Paulo Di Canio

Last edited:
Result :

Tommy Burns Tribute Match
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Celtic Park, Glasgow

CELTIC… 11
(Caldwell 5, 43, McDonald 8, 21, Vennegoor of Hesselink 31, McGeady 49, Donati 53, Ferry 57, Naylor 73, 83, 87)

TOMMY BURNS SELECT… 4
(Cadete 14, Keane 17, Hartson 75, Walker 84)

CELTIC (4-3-3) Brown; Flood, Caldwell, O’Dea, Naylor; Donati, Crosas, Maloney; Vennegoor of Hesselink (Ferry 46), McDonald, Samaras (McGeady 46).

TOMMY BURNS SELECT (4-4-2) Bonner (Kerr 37); Boyd (Vata 30, Callaghan 72), McKay (Stubbs 44), Whyte (Baillie 44), McKinlay (Donnelly 60); Burns (Grant 25, Melville 72), Keane (Lambert 25, Feruz 61), Macleod (Johnson 34, Burns 87), Di Canio (Miller 34, McCluskey 61, Lennon 72); Cadete (Walker 54), Van Hooijdonk (Hartson 54).

i went to celtic park in the 80 sfor tommy burns testamonial aganist liverpool,we had a brilliant time thanx to all you celtic fans.went again just after hillsbourgh yous were just the best in the world that time:pool sign::congrats::congrats:

Thanks anfield :)

Always have the craic with the Liverpool supporters. Had a great time when we met in the uefa cup at anfield.
I`ll never forget it (y)

YNWA !!

He got a fantastic reception hill, had a great game (still has it)
Everyone got the same reception, because of the day that was in it ;)

For Tommy :)

Back