Glasgow Celtic Supporters Thread

Would like to see him in a hoops shirt sandie :)
Hopefully the Mowbray factor will bring him to paradise.

How Ya Noel...thats terrible about Celtic Tv, I used enjoy it watching the European nights, pity that we were depending on Setanta to screen it, who knows it may be back under new owners as its very popular both at home and abroad !!

Talking to a mate in Glasgow yesterday, he tells me that Mowbray is the new MON highly respected in one half of Glasgow...so only good will come from him and his ways... hopefully!!!

Attachments

• 1838687128a2466090406b329483860l.jpg
    1838687128a2466090406b329483860l.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 31
Yep Des, Mowbray was the fans choice :)
I was delighted when we got him, sure we wouldnt have the huddle without him lol

I would have liked Moyes at first, but glad we got Mowbray as moyes was going nowhere (staying at Everton) ;)

Love the attachment lol

Last edited:
How Ya Noel...thats terrible about Celtic Tv, I used enjoy it watching the European nights, pity that we were depending on Setanta to screen it, who knows it may be back under new owners as its very popular both at home and abroad !!

Talking to a mate in Glasgow yesterday, he tells me that Mowbray is the new MON highly respected in one half of Glasgow...so only good will come from him and his ways... hopefully!!!

love the thumbnail des funny as hell lol
best of luck to mowbrey :)

Back