Good vpn

Ah right okay thanks for that.

So it would be a waste of four pounds to get ipvanish from ebay with a lifetime warranty then?

Do VPN companies keep records of each individuals internet access/usage? I was lead to believe they let you surf the net anonymously period.
It needs a bit more research on your behalf really, there are plenty of companies who keep no logs, run on ram drives etc I don’t know if IPVanish do or don’t or if they’ve been independently audited. To think you have any form of real anonymity online though is unicorn stuff. To prevent your ISP from knowing you torrent, yes…the US government, not likely.

Have to use VPN on mine. As he believes that uk isps are collecting server data.
So he's blocked all uk vpns

Been like that for months now. And it literally never glitches with ip vanish.

It's the most consistent provider I've ever had. But same as others on here doesn't advertise anywhere. Had to be word of mouth with coded invitations

Have to use VPN on mine. As he believes that uk isps are collecting server data.

It's the most consistent provider I've ever had. But same as others on here doesn't advertise anywhere. Had to be word of mouth with coded invitation

Only Bitcoin payments to. But was okay once I found a way to pay him. Using a friends bit coin account

It's the most consistent provider I've ever had. But same as others on here doesn't advertise anywhere. Had to be word of mouth with coded invitations

I agree ipvanish is a quality vpn. Works well with iptv.

Tried quite a few but speeds generally are quick depending on the server and like that it can be used on 10 Devices.

Back