Good vpn

I believe surfshark and express vpn work with dazn canada. There might a few others also.

But Dazn are blocking alot of VPNs as they know people are using them to get around to watch the footy etc.

Hi tech friends can anyone recommend me a good vpn for streaming one which don’t buffer buffer freeze freeze buffer thanks in advance
I've been only using iptv services for a short amount of time but my tv is always connected to vyprvpn. its the only vpn i would personally trust due to its no-logging feature when processing dns requests. I havent had any issues while streaming on my firestick.

I believe surfshark and express vpn work with dazn canada. There might a few others also.

But Dazn are blocking alot of VPNs as they know people are using them to get around to watch the footy etc.

just looked at surfshark and they have a pretty good deal on but its for 24mnths no point if its gonna stop working soon

I purchased a couple of VPN lifetimes from here..I purchased one from BulletVPN and one from FastestVPN as they were a great price in dollars for a lifetime licence..They both work brilliantly on all my devices but there is a few vpn to choose from.

StackSocial

Run Nord myself on a Asus RT68U running Merlin firmware, i get very good speed running nord directly on the router.

Running surfsharf on a Linksys at 68meg+ , no loss of speed at all.

EDIT : its a Linksys WRT1900ACS , my connection is 74meg , and without a VPN the max I have ever seen is 72, worst is 58, with VPN the worst I have seen is 55, average with or without VPN is over 68
I'd hazard a guess at my sort of speeds my router is more than capable of handling the encryption easily with no loss of speeds
ymmv if you have really fast BB speeds

Last edited:
i use private vpn on plusnet. im sure virgin used to throttle it. my box connects at 80 Mbit and i get at least 60 connecting wirelessly with or without my vpn.

Hi all

My friends are telling me I should be using a VPN to ensure my bank details and personal details are not stolen on-line.
Are they expensive and easy to set up? I'm no expert with computers.

Hi all

My friends are telling me I should be using a VPN to ensure my bank details and personal details are not stolen on-line.
Are you using public WIFI and that’s why they are telling you to use a VPN? At home you shouldn’t need a VPN for this. They are easy to set up though

No I am just using an old laptop at my home so as far as I know it is not public unless somebody has gained access to my laptop without me knowing.

No I am just using an old laptop at my home so as far as I know it is not public unless somebody has gained access to my laptop without me knowing.
If somebody has gained access you’ve got bigger issues a VPN wouldn’t protect you from. A VPN encrypts your internet traffic so if using said laptop on Starbucks wifi it will add some protection there. Just keeping the laptop up to date on the latest OS and updates should be fine with the odd virus scan.

Hi all

People put too much faith in VPNs. Yes ISP's are bad for data logging but people pay like £2-3 a Month for a VPN Monthly and expect all their traffic/data to be safe. It was only a year or so back Nord the biggest VPN provider had a huge data breach.

Ah right okay thanks for that.

So it would be a waste of four pounds to get ipvanish from ebay with a lifetime warranty then?

Do VPN companies keep records of each individuals internet access/usage? I was lead to believe they let you surf the net anonymously period.

Back